Reviews for tread softly because you tread on my dreams
Mirky chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
sad :( but very well written! ;)

Mirky
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
K, I just cried at the end of smut. wut?

But in all seriousness, the sense of urgency in the club was very carnal, but the end where Draco and Ianto share who they're trying to forget had me misting.

Then I laughed when Draco said, "To a *ginger*." hehehe

Fantastic! Crossovers sometimes freak me out, but you write them so well!
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You should write more HP/Torchwood crossovers, they're ever so fun! Poor little Draco, he's quite the opposite of Jack, but Ianto was a surprising choice. This would make a really good multi-chapter fic btw... just sayin' xo
fuzzyalligator chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Poor Ianto and Draco...

This was hot and sad at the same time. Good job.

fuzzy
Lady Annikaa chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very awesome xover!
DragonDi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Okay, I admit I didn't have any idea of how you'd hook up Ianto and Draco. You made it work, though. You made it work so well that I felt a bit sorry for Draco! It's a shocker. ;)
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
wow - that was different, I like though that they were together because they couldnt be with Harry or Jack - cause the two of them together in a relationhip would just be straagne to me aha :) did like it though... 'specially the co,plete stranger thingy aha, made me laugh :)

prettu
brionyjae chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD :D Like, my two favourite pairings EVER mixed together... *swoons* Oh wow. HOT! :D And heartbreaking - aaaaahhhh. The poor things. (They both have beautiful names though :D)