Reviews for Paternus
Miss U chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
So sweet, love this story!
Btw, Gundam Kaiser, when you Grown UP you wish Professor Utonium was your Husband XD
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I think we all wish our dad was Professor Utonium.
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Thank you for shining light on this, it's always a delight to see different parts of a story from other views. THEM FEELZ SON
Julia451 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
That was absolutely beautiful! Every word and every sentence perfect. Thank you for a well-deserved tribute for one of animation's all-time greatest dads!
Ninjarocker chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Absolutely beautiful.
Clueless-Major chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I never realized how the Professor might feel seeing his girls risk their lives every day. this was a great read, it really delved into the Professor's mind and we see more of his character.
Frequent Flier chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This is a wonderful story, one just showing the professor being a dad. Some of the other cartoon fathers/doctors and professors could learn a thing or two from him (and from his mistakes).
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
AW! *U* While reading this, I smiled like an idiot at one point and squealed, "Oh, my God! That's so frickin' awesome!" And seriously, it was! It's so nice to find a well-written fic, and gosh, to be so heartfelt and deep and gorgeous...! *U* Gosh, I loved this SO MUCH! You really got me thinking about things I never thought of before, and I LOVE that! You are AMAZING for writing this! Absolutely and utterly! I just...I can't express how much I completely and utterly LOVE THIS! *U* The girls are so precious to him, and you really showed that here, as well as how HE is the one who worries and cares and loves the most of ALL of Townsville's citizens because he's their FATHER! *U* LOVE this! Rock on!
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Another good story I enjoyed. Hope you do more like this.
HoldTheTruthForever chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Nice.
wendilin chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
So sweet. I would love to read more stories like this.
Hasten chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Another sbj homerun. Expertly worded. You're a natural.
StrawberryKiwiBanana chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
wow. words cannot describe what i think of this fic. it's truly amazing how described the proffesors feelings about the girls. as a father, it must really be nerver racking to know that there's a possibility that you may never see your children again. Lovely.
Bubblycutie and Awesomnessdude chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Kyaaaa itz so deep & passionate! I lov it! XD simply perfect:3! ur an amazing writer!:3 i lov ur work xD
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wow, that was amazing. What nice insight into such a great character. And very appropriate for this occasion. You're a brilliant writer and that was a lovely little ficlet! (: