Reviews for If You Knew What I Know
Rebelina11 chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This was a wonderful story. It had me laughing at Amelia's antics. The way you weaved the real mystery with your unique take on the story was masterful... And, of course, now it makes perfect sense why Amelia was so quick to dissolve Sookie's bond, and you even explained why she sent a naked Alcide to Sookie's house. Perfect!
random987123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
interesting and unique story! perfect for the contest. the dialogue is good- the "meow, you are feeling all bitchy-witchy" line was great. i appreciated amelia being told that her intent was mostly benevolent, but that there was that tinge of vengefulness or mischievousness. that's certainly sums her up!
BlackDeadOrchids chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very entertaining story! It made sense and fit really well with the characters predicted reactions. I would like thank you for entering and I wish you the best of luck!
fffbone chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This is a really cool story. I'm gonna have to look into this some more.

I hope Amelia learned her lesson. 4 years stuck there. kinda felt sorry for her. I'm guessing it was a good thing this happened to her. She was quite annoying in the beginning of the story.
Miral chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
"I am not evil," I said, hoping to ease the tension.

Brilliant to incorporate what the mongoose said! So so funny!

Very original and entertaining. And yeah, I had the same thought about Amelia being a chip off the old Copley block in DR.

Thanks!