Reviews for Anonymous Voice
Game guru chapter 2 . 5/21/2013
Listen to Romeo and Cinderella its such a good song it's my favourite and luka luka night fever
Hitomishiri Momo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
HI! I was really into your story. You know ? I was try to find kaito x len fanfic based on VanaN'Ice band, but there was a little one in here. There was a few great story such as setsugetsuka. Just beause my poor reading skill, and those fic was so long that i was just scanned the story, understand it's story slightly. So i dropped that fic for some time. HOWEVER, MY LOVE FOR THIS COUPLE IS TOO GREAT, so i was went on finding, at last your fiction was impressed me (just yesterday, i have just fond of this couple for 5 week). i stayed up late until i finished reading your fic. Your fic was too nice to i can stop reading. I hope you will go on Love for your favourite couple. I will support to you. I'm Vietnamese too, i wish we will become friend.
If this review is wrong about grammar, or structure, bla.. bla, i hope you will fix for me. All of my english skills is still poor. よろしく おねがいします
Pii chapter 5 . 11/13/2012
I... Lovelovelove this x3 this is too awesome! X333
Len Yuki chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
...*Speechless* ...I...*Still speechless* ...*This fan fiction is too awesome for words* That is all. *Walks away* Oh...Read mine please. I can assure you it's not very good, but I wanna know if there should be changes. By the way, this is awesome...Too awesome for words, bye. *FINALLY walks away*
FieryEnblem chapter 5 . 3/12/2012
this is cute, though a bit fast-paced and i'm not much fond of miku x rin, but nonetheless good.
KTDLover chapter 5 . 11/11/2011
Amazing story!

Great job and great ending!:D
pbub2 chapter 4 . 10/5/2011
Loved it!

Can't wait for more!
yaoi yuri neko chapter 4 . 10/4/2011
i loved it soooooo much! i cant wait till the next one is uploded! . KWAIIIIII!
Lilac Rose6 chapter 4 . 9/30/2011
oh I hope I didn't offend you when I commented on the grammar! I realize you're still learning, so sorry! You're really good at it, I can barely write ANYTHING in French so far!

This story is amazing! I love it!

~Lady Lilac~
Shimizu Hikaru chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Next chappie please! The story is nice and really, one of the best Vocaloid fics I've read :'). And really, it's not everyday I find another Vietnamese writing English fic xD.

Continue~!
fearingtheunknown chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
I loved it! :D It's sad that Kaiko died D': but hey at least Kaito has his dad right? :) Update soon!
KTDLover chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Awesomesauce chapter!:D

Plllleeeeeaaasssee cooonnnttiiinnuuee!w

(lolq, Len's a )
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Plllleeeeaaaaassssseeeee~! I wanna know if Kaito will find out that Len was the one who sang! DDDX Please!
EVOLustory chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
Aaaaaaw... This was cute! And I kinda like the idea of the story. I'm also quite into victorian era! Whoo good luck with the next chapter.
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
TTTT Poor Len~! Kaito you a$$~! DDDDX How dare you say such hurtful words to Len! Please update soon!