Reviews for Biting Honesty
insomniaaa chapter 6 . 10/25/2012
This is beautiful (ಥ﹏ಥ). Thank you.
azab chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
loved it great job
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
I really enjoyed reading this, it was amazing. Thank you so much for writing it. :D
HappyReader44 chapter 6 . 4/27/2012
I know I'm so late to review by I love this story so much and I hope you write Dancing In The Dark.
lazyguy90 chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Great work on this.
The Beginning of Talent chapter 6 . 9/29/2011
I really enjoyed the outtake chapter. Its really weird how different it was originally. Good work as always.

-God Bless
VGJunky158 chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
I read it a few days ago but there's been one nagging thing on my mind since then and I figured that I would drop some feedback on it.

It was the p-word usage! (and it's not because I'm morally conservative or anything like that.) In the context of the chapter it just felt out of place. Even if it's a glimpse at his internal monologue I don't know if 30-something Chris would be so callous, in general he's pretty proper as it is, right? It's a word that needs a reason to be thrown out there and I felt like it broke the lovey-dovey buildup of the thing. Even if they're rough in the sack, I don't think they'd be so rough in their language to describe it. Still love Ch. 4 and everything else in 5 though.
Skiptrix chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
I absolutely love this. The only bad thing about it is that this' the last chapter. It's a thoughtful look at 'Valenfield' and it sounds almost canon. The notes look cool too Great job :D
Ruingaraf chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
A fantastic end to a fantastic series of oneshots. Well done.
Chirika chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Aw that could (and should) have happened post Re5, though the kiss between the too is what many fans wanna see, but still I prefer the emotion in the original chapter without the kiss XD.

So many stories in the future to wait with interesting plot, yay! n_n. Looking forward to your work.
Kenshin13 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Even though I'm a hardcore Chris/Jill shipper I think that your original chapter 4 (without smooches) is much stronger than this. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed reading this, but the scene you wrote where Jill bites Chris to make sure he was real was so powerful and emotional.
sophie623 chapter 6 . 9/21/2011
Omg this is Awesome! Sorry that I didn't review on each chapter. I couldnt stop myself reading ;) I love JillxChris and I love the way you written them. Every chapter has it's sweet moment and I like about Jill biting chris in a yet playful and lovely manor. I really like this story and looking for more JillxChris ;)
Kenshin13 chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
I hadn't realized that you posted two chapters at once so when I went back from chapter six to read this one I thought, "I don't remember this at all and I'm pretty sure I would!" This chapter was so good! I really like fics where we get to be inside Chris' head for a while, I think he is a much deeper character that Capcom let's him be. The way you write his inner dialog is spot-on to how I think it would be. Great work and I look forward to any new stories you put out!
Chirika chapter 5 . 9/21/2011
Wow, just wow. Didn'n expect the fifth time would be like this... I love it, so much worth the wait. You did amazing work again, congrat! I love the way you write they slowly got closer and the unnecessary spoken love (they bit each other instead XD).

I always feel sorry for Jill when read the part she came back to the BSAA in fanfics, and curse Capcom for what they did to Jill in Re5, she did not deserve it.

Nice work :-)
illyrilex chapter 6 . 9/20/2011
How odd! I was just thinking earlier today that it had been awhile since you had updated this! Ha, I say.

I'm so glad you finished it~! I'm not a ChrisxJill shipper or whatever but I dug this story ;)