Reviews for I Can't Take it Anymore
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/18
:)(: Awww...I'm always a fan of those romantic, sexy stories that are written and this is one of those gems. Hot as hell and with the romantic side woth the both of them admitting their feelings. Excellent one-shot. :)(:
One word van only desctibe that... AMAZING. Great and apsolutly perfect.
CountingNumbers chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Sweet story. I liked 3
gurlplz chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
thnk you for making me wet and horny.

Off to find real dick.
May996 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Amazing Writing!
La Push Starlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Sweet and tender and sexy as hell! Great work!
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wowwww...that was intense. It was so sweet and romantic. Great story. : )
Nerdette Love chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this! Just got it recommended to me by a friend and it was really enjoyable to read!

I was thoroughly hooked from the start and I even found myself laughing a little bit at certain parts with how Bella and Alice interacted.

I'm certainly becoming a little bit of a Bellice fan myself so this was very entertaining for me to read with broadening my horizons, so to speak!
Villemo79 chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hmm.. first of all.. I love it! And what is it I love? I mean I have read a lot of lemons and most times I just like them.. especially when it is a one-shot. But your one-shot feels complete in some way.. :-) And I love your words and how you use them. They pull me in and captivates me.
MexG2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Great

Loved it
SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Sexy and sweet - This was REALLY good. Well written. Any plans to continue? Couch sex is the best sex. Just saying, lol.
Random Peep chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I loved it! Lol awesome job! I must say I think I'm gonna be blushing for a while over this one. P
shabbacabba chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I dont find your bella to be OOC. The only reason she and Edward werent having sex every twelve seconds was because he didnt want to. Given the opportunity I think thats exactly how Bella would act.

A brilliantly written oneshot!

shabbacabba
MyTwiDreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I loved the popcorn fight, it was funny and the lemon was yummy. Great one-shot