Reviews for I Can't Take it Anymore
Cheesypotato72 chapter 1 . 3/27
great story! write many more!
Remmykins1901 chapter 1 . 2/10
That was hot! Also very cute that they were friends as very little kids!
milagglad chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Muy bueno
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
:)(: Awww...I'm always a fan of those romantic, sexy stories that are written and this is one of those gems. Hot as hell and with the romantic side woth the both of them admitting their feelings. Excellent one-shot. :)(:
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
One word van only desctibe that... AMAZING. Great and apsolutly perfect.
CountingNumbers chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Sweet story. I liked 3
gurlplz chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
thnk you for making me wet and horny.

Off to find real dick.
May996 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Amazing Writing!
La Push Starlight chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Sweet and tender and sexy as hell! Great work!
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Wowwww...that was intense. It was so sweet and romantic. Great story. : )
Nerdette Love chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I loved this! Just got it recommended to me by a friend and it was really enjoyable to read!

I was thoroughly hooked from the start and I even found myself laughing a little bit at certain parts with how Bella and Alice interacted.

I'm certainly becoming a little bit of a Bellice fan myself so this was very entertaining for me to read with broadening my horizons, so to speak!
Asimo chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Hmm.. first of all.. I love it! And what is it I love? I mean I have read a lot of lemons and most times I just like them.. especially when it is a one-shot. But your one-shot feels complete in some way.. :-) And I love your words and how you use them. They pull me in and captivates me.
MexG2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Great

Loved it
SOFisticated1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Sexy and sweet - This was REALLY good. Well written. Any plans to continue? Couch sex is the best sex. Just saying, lol.