Reviews for The Moments Between Us
jovi chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
This is the best scene ever. I read it long ago...i cant help going back to read again and again
Can u write more of them as family...:-)
hitomi65 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
25% more muffin tops!
Love-begits-love chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
chicken suckers
M. Cambridge chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
This... is.. so.. cute... -face is emotionless, but then becomes like a troll very similar to DRRR!'s Orihara Izaya's face-

Waaahaaa!~ Shizu-chan (Imma call you Shizu-chan from now on xD) Shizu-chan is now a prominent fanfic writer! How cute! And really love the concepts, and the like. I'll be forever waiting for the next drabble!~

-is trolled by Izaya-

hm... so yah... I'll be dropping off next time, and read all of the next updates and comment... tee hee! 33

keep writing. You're awesome!
M. Cambridge chapter 18 . 3/30/2012
Wow. Just wow.

This is great! I really liked the concept here. :DD
M. Cambridge chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Mission

"I wish you were here so that I could get your approval, but I love Ruka and I want to marry him if he would have a stubborn asshole like me."

quoted because epic lines are epic. And btw, did you know Amelia is one of fem!America's female names?

XD
M. Cambridge chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
iggypan

HEY! IGGY! IGGIRISU! ENGLAND! I love him too. Hehehe.

And omfg. Natsume-chan is so mature here, and poor cute Ruka-kun. I hate those sort of things, forced marriages. Hate them. You should be able to choose who you love. Not let people force you... -sigh-

-giggles, is high because of this fic-

but now I love them, if you can get Natsume and Ruka together, common sense can go kiss itself! xD
M. Cambridge chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
One word: HARUHI.

SWEET. NATSUME ! GO AND DITCH ALL YA MEETINGS FOR CUTE FAMILY. LOVE IT. WAHAHAA I LOVE RUKA...

AND HARUHI.. CANNOT GET OVER THAAT. -DEAD PAN-
M. Cambridge chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
asakiku

WTF! You like AsaKiku? Like seriously? Cute pairing, and you watch Hetalia, good heavens! We're like two peas in a pd! DRRR! and now THIS?

GEEZ woman, how is it you know all the good stuff? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Anyways, as I commented, loved this. Insecure, unsocial Ruka is so moreee!~ Su-te-kiiiii!~ And prince Natsume swept me off my feet. Bully/jock/prince -Sume-kun is awesome!

I like -cough-USUK USUK / UKUS UKUS more... -cough-