Reviews for Rise of the Uchiha
Scandalist chapter 1 . 5/24
Still waiting for the next chapter.
I believe.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 24 . 5/16
OMG U MADE SEVERUS SNAPE INTO A REAL BAT! THE TRUTH HAS BEEN REVEALED! Love this story
Wtf naruto not even kage level defeat hokage 1&2 this getting fucking riducilous im done reading this shit fucker
Hcaz chapter 45 . 4/29
So, after a 15 minute talk with a phantom of a man that he's never met before who claims to be his real father, Naruto decides to (without even bothering to get his side of the story) side with a demon to kill the man who he actually calls his father, who took him off the streets, raised him as his own, made him a beloved part of a family, groomed him for his dream job, and is currently standing over his body and defending him while a fucking war wages around them, because the aforementioned phantom THINKS that said man is responsible for the Kyuubi attacking Konoha due to how he fought; Minato doesn't have any actual evidence, didn't even see his face, and thought he was long dead beforehand, but hey, he and the demon trying to break out of Naruto's head and destroy him say it's the truth so it must be. Even the Kyuubi thinks that's unbelievable and Naruto has nothing to say in response other than "well all the prisoners should be freed", because a giant walking demon that almost destroyed his home, intends to try it again of it's own freewill, and has threatened him personally before is totally the same as a kid who did nothing getting a torture device strapped to his head. The whole thing could be a trick by the Kyuubi or he could have just heard their conversation and went along with it.

Also, wasn't there a whole chapter about Naruto getting his new eyes, y'know, how they're the eyes of his best friend's brother but she felt he should carry on his legacy and become one of them like he was meant to be? How it made him, once and for all, a true member of the clan instead feeling like an outsider? I guess none of that really mattered to Naruto since he doesn't seem to mind Minato using his magic powers to mess with them.

I probably sound a lot more like a jerk than I intend but I think the scenes are really out of character and just outright implausible. You can do better. Hell, even if Madara straight-up admitted to it, I doubt Naruto would instantly turn over to Kyuubi and ask him if he wants to kill this d-bag with him. If Naruto is actually going to kill Madara then you really needed to ease into it more rather than having Naruto just decide that that's the way it's gotta be after one conversation, especially when three chapters earlier and their last scene together has Naruto thinking he has the best dad ever. Not to mention, Naruto's not only betraying the man who is his father in all but blood, he's betraying his best friends and his entire adopted family on top of it, and for what?

On an unrelated note, Mei is also pretty hypocritical herself for talking about how they need to make up for their injustices and get on the right path (by killing Madara) when Madara literally just announced that he was getting rid of the very thing she was complaining about. It always bugs me when villains make valid points and the 'heroes' just ignore them instead of arguing back.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 4/26
Hm. so they will room with Gaara. Will they perchance be the friends he needs? I'm curious what will become of Naruto. Will he become the perpetuator of great evil like his adopted father all in the belief that he is in the right? One of those who are misguided to the extreme.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 4/26
Very very intriguing developments. One the Kazekage is a dick and if he were to treat them like his own kids would choose to assassinate them and keep the scrolls for himself and his shinobi. Two Madara is excellent at the mind games. I'm curious what his objective is. Will he chose to make Naruto as the "future" hokage the holder of the juubi? I could easily see that. He is playing an excellent hand. Unlike every other person ever he is truly gaining the love and esteem of the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki with what is not handouts but doors and windows to power that could allow him to truly stand above. He is teaching him or mind bending him w/e, to become a person similar to the original Madara and value power above all else. To be fair the original Madara did not simply value power but when his clan betrayed him it was to be expected that such an action would create gratuitous hate and anger. Betrayal is never pretty. As I mentioned last chapter I do wonder if they will meet the real Madara or if for all intents and purposes this is considred the real one. Though personally I find that to be rather demeaning as the real one was just so much more powerful it was rediculous haha.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 4/26
This is intense. Honestly I never would have thought of this kind of change if Itachi had not taken the chance to do what ObitoMadara told him to. Interesting turn around and really a great idea. I'm curious if Naruto will meet the true Madara. As it stands we know that Obito met Madara and it was Madara that saved him and gave him what he needed to do what he did. Interesting as well that Obito is his adopted father but also the reason his real parents are dead. Such interesting irony.
Tobee chapter 13 . 3/19
O_o update!
blackmoon124 chapter 45 . 3/18
Hmmm only thing I dislike about this chapter is Naruto turning against his adopted father in a heartbeat, that goes against his character too much. If anything he would confront Madara and ask for an explanation before even deciding to fight him and Naruto treasures his relationships too much to throw them away like that keynote: Sasuke.
Depressed chapter 1 . 3/14
How can you write so much just to quit?
Daikara chapter 45 . 3/10
Wow! There so many things which made this story so fantastic! I looking for new chapter :D
dragonfox123 chapter 45 . 2/26
Great chapter
Please update
All I can say is 'Wow!'. Your style of writing is one I have seen very rarely. It touches you to the point where you understand and empathise with the main character even when you're expressing it in so few words. Its like your words are weaving a magic web and everything Naruto feels I feel with the same intensity of emotion. I swear I teared up when Lee told Naruto he respects him...you express these emotions so well. Well done! I just wished you revealed Jiraiya's feelings towards Naruto being his godfather and all...but its still brilliant even if you decide not to emphasis on that relationship.
Are you ever going to update...
1,317 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »