Reviews for Rise of the Uchiha
faniel.haile chapter 47 . 8/9
Yo bro when will you update again..?
Tristan chapter 47 . 7/14
Is this story still being written or is it abandoned?
Madara 210 chapter 32 . 7/11
Technically the sharigan is the first step of the rennegan as told by uchiha madara in the series he unlocked it and told "tobi" to give it to "pain"
TwoLazytoLogin chapter 2 . 7/10
Aquarius-Dragon, your review contained what I felt about the story in a nut-shell, the story had a brilliant begining but decended into a cliche plot.
kurama587 chapter 47 . 6/17
Love the story. I hope Naruto jobs the rebels after a failed invasion because I can't see them winning this battle.
Deathfrumabuv chapter 1 . 5/30
What the heck aquarius dragon, like seriously why is there even a point to saying what you said. Like seriously this was such a dirtbag response to a perfectly good, well written fanfiction. And might i remind you that fanfiction is for fun, its not like the author is publishing this for money , he or she is doing this for there own enjoyment and for others to enjoy. And i actually found the plot very interesting, considering it was a complete turn around from meta fanfictions where in Naruto is the noble good guy, whereas in this fanfiction you don't know if you should be rooting for naruto because he's technically part of the bad guys. Also the views on morality in this story weren't bizarre, i honestly don't know what your talking about. And if you think that Madara was redundant to the entire story, it honestly makes me question whether you actually read the fanfiction. And finally stop using unnecessary big word just to make yourself seem like your some big critic, because your not. And in saying this i'm not saying this story is perfect it has its flaws but so does every story, and also i'm not saying that nothing should be criticized, but the manner in which you did so was just in a very pompous and pretentious way. Like seriously get over yourself.
Aquarius Dragon chapter 1 . 5/25
Well, that was thoroughly disappointing. I could have written several paragraphs to talk about your bizarre views on morality and sociocultural (or political) axioms, but it wouldn't be enough to express my disdain with the plot now. It's more of the same old, same old story. And it always leaves me so disappointed, that even writers can't seem to break free of these societal and political conventions; as if they did, something unthinkable might happen.

SuperGota's review expresses my sentiments word for word. I cannot believe that this story had such potential, yet you managed to drive it down to rock bottom by your own hands. Really ... really disappointed, as there was literally no point to have Naruto under Madara's wing, only to have him become the redundant, irritating cliche he always was in the manga. It all was pointless from the very start.

So, disappointed.
Deathfrumabuv chapter 47 . 5/16
Hi, I would have to say your writing is incredible and this story is amazing. Normally when I start a fan fiction i get bored and stop halfway through but this one always kept me engaged. And despite what others have said I enjoyed all the parts without narutobjustbas much as the rest of the story. Also I enjoy how you separated your story from other by not making Maputo an unstoppable God in an instant, seeing as it is hard to find fan fictions threatening do that. And so I would Luke to say well done and please please keep writing, assume is my favorite character and I have to see his power up.
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 24 . 4/30
I've grown bored of this. I don't care enough about Suna or Itachi to read 5 or 6 straight chapters about them. Where the hell did Naruto go? What's been happening to him when we last seen him all those long chapters ago? Ugh.
ynius chapter 47 . 2/7
Godddd the cliffhanger! Please update!
Where is the next chapter ?! Have you really abandoned this story ?!
LightYagami25 chapter 24 . 1/21
Wow, the story was doing so well until now, I've actually started skipping chapters because I'm tired of reading the same PoV. You did so well in the early chapters with maintaining a balance of PoV but all of a sudden I haven't even seen Naruto's PoV in like 5? Chapters. That is ridiculous, he is the main character and you're completely excluding him in the rest chapters. If you had made a point to make it a PoV story that focused on shifting PoVs by the arc it would be fine, but you haven't, it is almost like you got writer's block for Naruto's story and now you're just focusing on Sasuke which is really irritating. I'm not sure if you've addressed it in an A/N because honestly that still isn't an excuse, FF stories are meant to be reflective of real stories that obviously wouldn't have A/Ns. If you're suddenly finding it hard to maintain multiple PoV's you're supposed to timeout a side character like Sandstorm, or Itachi, or Hinata (you already did this one). It is just really irritating that the story had such good balance for almost 20 chapters and all of a sudden the main character is just dropped.
Update. ._.
Beautiful ending to the chapter and part 4.

I know the story is not finished yet, but after reading some other reviews, perhaps the ending will be Narutoas full evil and Sasuke the one to save him and become Hokage?
interesteddude chapter 42 . 12/23/2015
holy shit. you must really love les miserables.
1,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »