Reviews for Undead Madness
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 37 . 1/27
You have to write a sequel this was a great story.
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 35 . 1/27
This chapter blew my mind I love it!
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 28 . 1/26
I really feel bad for ariadne like seriously she can't catch a break.
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 27 . 1/26
I feel so bad for the malkavian she's disfigured and lacroix could care less.
ninja of fallen Sakura chapter 2 . 1/24
I love how you write malkavians they are always a challenge for me.
darkladyvanstar chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Ate up the whole story between probably two days. I love the story. The end was begging for a sequel. I am so glad the author has one going on. The characters are very interesting to read.
ZenoLucario chapter 37 . 11/23/2015
This is a fantastic story that makes one appreciate the uniqueness of the Malkavians (who are one of my three favorite clans.) Sarah/Ariadne is an interesting character, you made a perfectly insane Malkavian that isn't cute or silly but tragic, in a way that you feel sorry for her but also can be scary as well, having Malkav himself take control of her was an interesting plot twist, I do hope one day you write a sequel, if you decide to have her return to the ranks of the Malkavian clan you could always bring in Anitole and have him embrace her.
Sabrijela chapter 37 . 7/21/2014
Will you write a sequel?
Amelia chapter 37 . 7/10/2014
Why? Why must you end it there? Do not stop, continue. We beg continue. She must return. Reborn again in death as one of Malkav's Children once more. Return to Isaac. Do not let her die a mortal demise. We beg do not. Continue, for the sake of all continue.
Vanessa Masters chapter 37 . 7/9/2014
Oh wow, interesting ending. Ariadne going back to her humor family.
Amelia chapter 36 . 5/30/2014
so touching, gave me the feels. i cannot wait to know what she chooses. though she will always be Ariadne regardless of shes Kine, Toreador, or Malk. though my preference would be MAlkavian all the way!
SatanReaper666 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Sorry about the blank review, I had a miss click lol. Loving the story, and can't wait for more.
SatanReaper666 chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Vanessa Masters chapter 36 . 5/14/2014
Awwww Sweet moment between Human Sarah and Romero, she can't decide...stick with the ghoul, or the Vampire?
aberdeenkev chapter 36 . 5/15/2014
Great to see another chapter wasn't sure u would write 1 . good writing as allways wont be surprised if another malk turns her