Reviews for Digimon: A Seraphic Tale
kurokitsune028 chapter 112 . 10/19
First I would like to say that this is one of the best Fanfictions I have ever read.
Am the type of guy who doesn't show much emotion but your story was able to make me shed more tears than am willing to accept. I can't wait to find out what happens to the digimon brigade!.
Awayuki chapter 1 . 5/9
hello please you said you want make sequel of this wonderful story pls make it pls pls pls
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 4/17
that was an awesome first chapter
Awayuki chapter 112 . 12/2/2015
continue pls don't stop and give that Seiko ultimate judgement will you and your story is awesome
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 112 . 7/2/2015
This is the most amazing story I have ever read I really hope that u make the next story for this to continue of what will happen next I hope that the Digimon Brigade will win.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I was thinking that you'll be in my heart from Tarzan would be perfect for this story
RandomReader chapter 112 . 6/18/2015
I just finished reading this fic, and i have to say it's one of the best ones I've read! It's amazing how you have this huge cast of kids, adults and digimon, and you manage to make them all memorable and distinguishable. You're a really great writer!

I understand writing these stories may not be your top priority in life, but I do hope you will continue this fanfic. After all, it would be a shame to leave these fantastic characters before their story is finished. :)
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 97 . 6/14/2015
I love this chapter it is so sweet and lovely and I think that Hokuto(sp?) is in love with Yun and so does Lucero I wonder if there will be a love triangle between those three but I think they will look so sweet and adorable together.
UsagiAngelRabbit chapter 59 . 4/25/2015
the chapters so far are AMAZING and sad at the same time in the other chapters if you make another stories with the other seasons that would be AWESOME!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I like the story and all, and I am usually very picky in any story I read so that is a complement in itself, but aren't these "black hexagons" just a, pardon the rudeness, just a rip off of the black gears?
other than that love the story
Animegirl257 chapter 112 . 2/4/2015
It's alive! Alive!

Seriously, it's amazing that you decided to pick this up again since most fics that get dropped for over six months die. Now I need to refresh on everything before the next one so I can really remember what's going on. And actually get back onto my own Digimon story... Actually being productive...urg...
bluebelle94 chapter 112 . 2/4/2015
Welcome Back! XD
Coolnightdigimon chapter 104 . 10/17/2014
Hey I was wondering does since Kathy has a digimon are there others kids in American that have digimon will be in the story
Guest chapter 90 . 10/17/2014
Is nene going to get a digimon to
Narutouchiha chapter 111 . 10/5/2014