Reviews for Sleeping Sunflower
pansy25 chapter 1 . 4/3
That was good morbid and angsty but really good.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 3/31
So lovely...but when will she wake up? Not too far away it seems...
The Impossible Color chapter 1 . 1/3
Great story, dude! Love it.
Danie Swift chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
This was such a good story. Please do a follow up chapter of it possibly because I want to know what happens if she wakes up and such.
JustAnotherName chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
...I love you...

I... These feelings... What do I do with them?

I must hug something. Now.
You are an amazingly talented writer. Ohmygod.
ColdWarKitten chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
WHAT IS HAPPINESS
I just want you to know that Ivan and Amelia are my OTP. So you've basically just ripped out my very soul and torn it apart. In the most beautiful way possible. I don't want to be /that/ person, but this sorry has a ton of potential and I know I would see it through to the end if it were continued. Just saying. :)
LifeOfA-FallingStar chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was very good! Really even if just for inspiration it would make a good story. I liked it a lot, not very good stuff anymore that you casn find and read so this was awesome!
That Weirdo chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That's so sad. Poor Russia and America
345 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This was really good... are you going to do a sequal where she wakes up?
queenchesh chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Aw, poor Russia! He doesn't diserve that!

Love the story though, very much. Specially when Ivan talked about killing the people who hurt America.

(Take that you nimrods!)
Ravinsong chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I really really like this story...would you consider writing some more? It sounds like you planned to end it there, but I would love to see another chapter~

~Ravinsong
Apprenticethief chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
That was both sad and beautiful. God I wish you'd write more to this because if you don't I'm going to have to hug that big sad lumox. Poor Russia. It's sweet though, that he's doing all this for her, that he's refusing to give up on her. I wish she'd open her eyes for him. I reeeally want to read her waking up from Amelia's point of view. I think it would be extremely interesting. Excellent story. I absolutely adore it. Sorry for not reviewing while logged in but my iPods being silly and won't let me. But I'm bookmarking this story.
G.Wings chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is really good actually. You're to hard on yourself.

(and now for something completely typical: I WISH YOU'D CONTINUE THIS!)
Ritaka-chan chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very good! I think you captured the characters well!
ErwinYukari chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Brilliant story. Well written. I must say I love femAmerica more than normal America. Suits the US better.