Reviews for Shadow Hearts: Soul Wars
darkangelrawr chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Hey, this is really good Noelle, hope you keep going, warning, you may not get many reviews lately I've been losing reviews and it seems that the SH community is slowly dwindling :/ I'll defo keep reviewing though :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
Wait...wait a damn minute! I don't really understand! Loki's ma and pa are Karin and Nicolai? how the hell did that happen? and about Flynn's weapon, it's an armblade right? Does that mean it can come off? (holy $& * i'm freaking about it...) coz' you said that they bought another armblade? and its made of gras? I'm really confused here, dude...

I like your other story though, the "Top Form". That's really Cid-like.

3 stars for me.
darkangelrawr chapter 4 . 4/4/2012
I hear sometimes you lack inspiration... Well you MUST continue with this because it's brilliant! I'm 17 and I'm amazed you've even inspired me to write the novelisation I found two uncompleted ones on here :/ and I will defo be having a go at writing my own SH so here's a pretty review and keep writing! :)
Wendy.Aristocrat chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
simply amazing! and it's true, the story is like a game. and i wish an Aruze member will read this so they can make an another shadow hearts. wonderful, Noelle Strife! 10 stars!
SomeGuy chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Cool, man. lik the way u pictured the game. hahaha, loki is really like a much funier version of yuri and that flynn dude reminds me a bit of johnny. hope you make mor stories of this. :)
MisterNiku chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I'll take this first chapter as a compliment :P it's a pretty good story, man. Though you may want to clarify how Xion or Anthony use their magic, I can't think of anything else to add.