Reviews for Lies
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
It sure started out humorous. Now I've gone to a dark place beyond a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance. . . the Twilight Zone. . . Wait. Well even the Twilight Zone had humor.
GoldenPiggy chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Well... Whatever the genra, I like the story... And i suppose it could be humorous in that sick, twisted kind of way...
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
This story is really great! I hope that Sakura tells someone and she can get the help she needs. Overall, it is an incredibly interesting idea and I cannot wait to see what happens next. Update soon :)
GoldenPiggy chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
I am just very curious... How is this humorous? Dont get me wrong, i like the story... I just dont think that genra applies very much to it.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Sakura Orochimaru Sakura getting horrifically mind-f***ed and Orochimaru being too happy about it.
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
I like totally read this cause you did this other thing so yeah. Yay.
west life chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
why is there no 4 or 5 or 6 or anymore chapters? this is a really good story!
JENOVA's Daughter chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
So uhh tha next chapter is,it good? Ya know you just kinda told us then blank...please update for the people!
mr grimjaw chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
this is a great chapter and fic
mr grimjaw chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
this is a very good fic so far
traviswj chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I see much potential in this :)

Maybe she has had Sasori's Jutsu used on her? That could explain how she is a spy and doesn't know it. Keep up the good work :)
AngelDemonSakura chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
write more damn you!
yuchi1994 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
Please update soon!
takara410 chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
i love it please continue
Alice-Senpai chapter 2 . 7/15/2011