Reviews for The Wonders of the Room of Requirement
"He wasn't going to mention his uncle's fondness for drink and what usually happened after wards."

Poor Harry! Great fic, but I think it would be interesting to see Cedric and Harry develop their relationship.
Awsome just awsome
god chapter 1 . 3/10
complete and utter shit
Edward chapter 1 . 1/20
its time to STOP
That Weirdo In The Corner chapter 1 . 1/14
Reviewing! Do you have a different account now? Please write more, I like reading creepy fanfiction in the dead of the night!
Kourtney Uzu Yato chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Awesome, I love it! Nice work, I always try to find a good slash fic and you made my day, thanks. Laters.
jamie.lauria.79 chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
The nickname 'pretty boy' is adorable and *cough* at the same time.
TheArtisticIntrovert chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
IT HAS BEEN FOUR YEARS. FOUR. PLEASE, I NEED MORE XD
DjMeowMix chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
please can you do a sequel to this?! i absolutly fell in love with this story and would love it if you did more for this story! :)
e-x-arcs-thrill chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
It does leave one hot and bothered.

CedricxHarry is one of my OTPs, but somehow the thought of ChoxHarryxCedric doesn't seem so appalling. As long as Harry is always the submissive one in the threesome, I do not mind...scratch that, I'm craving that now...oh damn it! Anyway, thanks a lot and this is a great CedricxHarry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Pretty FanFic.
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh my god please write more to this series.
Jenny chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Damn, that's fu**ing hot! I love this story... *sigh* if only I were Harry XD
mclt chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I liked his stories muitodas pity that you did not continue parabens. excuse the mistakes and the meaning of the sentences because I am from another country and I'm using google translator hope you have managed to understand my compliments to you.
Dark Posessed chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Really love this story, don't want to see Cho added but more Harry and Cedric together, hopefully a little more romantic haha
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »