Reviews for The Wonders of the Room of Requirement
Dark Posessed chapter 1 . 3/19
Really love this story, don't want to see Cho added but more Harry and Cedric together, hopefully a little more romantic haha
Sailor Star8 chapter 1 . 3/2
I think this would make a great series! I love your Cedric, especially with how he is with Harry. Cho has never been a favorite of mine but it would be interesting to see, especially if Cedric's the one in charge.
Booker10 chapter 1 . 1/7
MOREMOREMORE!:DDD
Kate chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love this! But ew I don't like the idea of Cho with them. Cedric and Harry are great Not cho but its your story. Please make another Sequal or a chapter Cause I can't stop reading it!
tsuki107 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Amazing! Your writing is so descriptive o.O

Also, I saw on another story that your planning to write a sequel to Never Ending Dream, but that you're having problems with FF. I would recommend maybe trying ArchiveOfOurOwn as an alternative to FF? That's where a lot of writers are migrating to.
I like livejournal, but it's such a hassle to find stories on there.

Cheers,
Tsuki
LexiFlower chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was awesome!
sori chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
i love this!
Henry Prince chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I like the idea of a series of stories, with Harry/Cho/Cedric. Good story. :)
nachi potter chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Oh my goddness please make moreisfantasticand iwilldie for lossof blood please
leshanar chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I like this story,and I hope you keep going with it. Please don't kill Cedric off though.
KatzeIason69 chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
wow just wow. this was great. mmmm hope there's more to come out of this.
miyabita yami chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
no cho eww i dont like her, this could be a really great one of a kind harry and cedric story! whatever its your story
NemmerlesRaven chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Very hot :) You have the domination thing down pat lol. The story is actually quite believable too, as opposed to many other stories attempting to achieve similar. Aside from a couple of non-important spelling errors, extremely well-written and enjoyable smut. Hope to read more from you.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012