Reviews for The Wonders of the Room of Requirement
jamie.lauria.79 chapter 1 . 8/4
The nickname 'pretty boy' is adorable and *cough* at the same time.
TheArtisticIntrovert chapter 1 . 6/18
DjMeowMix chapter 1 . 4/6
please can you do a sequel to this?! i absolutly fell in love with this story and would love it if you did more for this story! :)
e-x-arcs-thrill chapter 1 . 1/29
It does leave one hot and bothered.

CedricxHarry is one of my OTPs, but somehow the thought of ChoxHarryxCedric doesn't seem so appalling. As long as Harry is always the submissive one in the threesome, I do not mind...scratch that, I'm craving that now...oh damn it! Anyway, thanks a lot and this is a great CedricxHarry.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Pretty FanFic.
Artemesia-Hime chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Oh my god please write more to this series.
Jenny chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Damn, that's fu**ing hot! I love this story... *sigh* if only I were Harry XD
mclt chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I liked his stories muitodas pity that you did not continue parabens. excuse the mistakes and the meaning of the sentences because I am from another country and I'm using google translator hope you have managed to understand my compliments to you.
Dark Posessed chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Really love this story, don't want to see Cho added but more Harry and Cedric together, hopefully a little more romantic haha
StarA427 chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I think this would make a great series! I love your Cedric, especially with how he is with Harry. Cho has never been a favorite of mine but it would be interesting to see, especially if Cedric's the one in charge.
Booker10 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Kate chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I love this! But ew I don't like the idea of Cho with them. Cedric and Harry are great Not cho but its your story. Please make another Sequal or a chapter Cause I can't stop reading it!
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Amazing! Your writing is so descriptive o.O

Also, I saw on another story that your planning to write a sequel to Never Ending Dream, but that you're having problems with FF. I would recommend maybe trying ArchiveOfOurOwn as an alternative to FF? That's where a lot of writers are migrating to.
I like livejournal, but it's such a hassle to find stories on there.

LexiFlower chapter 1 . 11/10/2013