Reviews for Living Nightmare
Atomic Venom chapter 6 . 4/16/2014
Hahaha! Party has a secret stash of coffee and cigars! XD
LaserLace chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
Woah, this was awesome! You're a very good writer! I would say that this was one the best danfics I've read! Keep it up, Motorbaby! (Love that name!)
Keep Running!
Laser Lace
Julia chapter 5 . 9/10/2012
"Party? It's me, can you hear me?"

Party's head snapped toward the voice and his half open eyes tried to focus. After a moment he seemed to relax and a small smile came to his face.

"Bandit? Bandit honey, I'm so sorry."

The room fell into silence at the heart felt cry, but Grace surprised them again as she said in a quiet, but strong voice.

"Don't be sorry Daddy."

Party gave a stangled sob. "I let them hurt you. I let them take you away. I miss you both so much."

"I miss you too Daddy, but I'm with Mommy, and we're both okay now. You need to sleep and feel better so you can see your friends."

Party stretched his free hand over his body and softly touched Grace's cheek, his smile faltering.
I cried when i read this. literally i was in my bed just sobbing

"I couldn't save you. I couldn't save you and now you're gone forever."

"No I'm not Daddy, I'm right here. And you'll see me and Mommy again when it's time."

Party's eyes filled with tears and a quiet sob slipped passed his lips.

"I love you Baby."

"Love you too Daddy."
Talkative Monkey chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
You should make a sequel or something like that... cuz' I'm addicted to this story! This is a really awesome story. Wow... it takes my breath away. Just like MCR.
Golden Dragon Girl chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
loooved it! total mcr fan and you have made my day
Rilakuma chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
I'm sad to see this story go but comforted at the fact that it looks like you'll be writing something else ;D

I hope to read it soon!
Rilakuma chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Just had to read this after I read the recommendation on Wolfbane17's page.

I was blown away! This is one of the best stories I've read here on the site! I love your OC she fits in perfectly, I hope you write more with her!

Truly great work :)
AvidPeep chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
Sad to see this story end but by the looks of your A/N there's more up ahead? I would hope so! You're a great writer and I would love to see more of your work. This was a great story!
wolfbane17 chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
Just dropping by to show my continued support! More Killjoy fics in your future I see! Or did I catch the wrong vibe?

As I've said before, you are a great, talented writer. I'm absolutely grateful that you were the first to take on my challenge, you took it and ran with it so far and so fast I'm in awe of what you did with it. I truly loved this and enjoyed reading it. Please keep writing! PM with some ideas some time too, don't be stranger :D
FabulousxKilljoy chapter 6 . 7/21/2011
So much happiness. And such a great chapter. I'm sad it's over, but it was an awesome story. :) Keep writing, please!
KilljoyRAWR chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
This chapter was so sad and depressing, but so well done and realistic. Really, really great job. Update soon please!
KilljoyRAWR chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
NOOOOO PARTY! Stop being such a dumb butt and get help! I must admit, I am in love with this story :)
KilljoyRAWR chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Whoa totally awesome!
AvidPeep chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
Wow can't believe that I haven't found this awesome story until now! Excellent work, I love it so much! Post again soon!
DarkHuntress chapter 5 . 7/20/2011
This was a very powerful chapter and you had me in tears. Amazing job, can't wait to read more!