Reviews for Zero G
Meikhaila chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This was HOT, the visualization of it game me goose bumps!
OinkyThePiggy chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Well that was hot! I think the lack of gravity made it more interesting than a regular -easing tension- session.
LadyVampyreMiya chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was very well done, I was totally impressed :)

As far as I'm aware, that made sense anyway aha xD

Well done! :)
serphxheat chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved this. Super smexy! Great job!
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Ah, what fun can be had with smut in space and I love how Garrus acted, sarcastic quips are the best and made me smile.
Shukumei-of-another-world chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Nice! (You know, said with that "score" tone.)

Loved this one, too.

Ah, zero-g does bring out some physics that you wouldn't consider before. Like, I kept thinking: Up and down motions require pushing from a surface for the most part, and whether or not that would effect how much extra movements would be cased by that - like slowly gliding to the next wall because of a particularly enthusiastic thrust. Haha. It's fun to think about.

I did like the inclusion of a first name in this one. When everyone calls her Commander or Shepard, it's nice to hope that her lover would get to call her by her first name.
piratequeen24 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
love it! keep up the good work :)
Obuzzerbee chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Loved it! I liked the idea of the zero gravity, made for an interesting concept.

Thanks for writing!
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Loved! I always love the kink stories between Shepard and our favorite turian.

I do have a story request for ya though. Can you do a Jacob/Kasumi story? I've thought those two would be great together, but rarely does anybody put them together. Can you write it? Please?