Reviews for Talkin' in Your Sleep
MazyMooYaoi chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
You rated this a T, its an M!

And a very hot M at that XD
Tempting Insanity chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Loved it! I just wished it was longer! The yaoi goodness ended too quickly for me! Lol anyways, nice job, very descriptive. :3 And Ameyth reminds me of my own straight best friend who tends to hide when I mention yaoi...Lol
whitelotus123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
that was really good !
Nightress5 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I freakin loved the story the best sleeping molestation story I ever read (possibley better than the ones I ever could have ever dreamt of) but anyhow back to the main topic do you think you could do another LxLight fic but this time it has light bondage and something to do with L's deadly obbsesion with sweets?
pandas'n'kisses chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
eeek omg that was sexy
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
*bloody nose* hahahahahahahahaha that was good. I wouldn't mind if L did more to Light. Though keeping light asleep was better than i thought.

Gah! *faint* loved it.

PS. longer?
Zachary Finnius O'Leary chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I swear to god I am the only male fan girl out there. Sigh...anyway...thank you for this tasty treat.
The Icing Addict chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I liked it :)
darling devotee chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
-swoons-

What a delicious little morsel :)

Also, 'Don't interrupt me, I'm thinking about yaoi, dammit!' No joke, I should have this tattoo'd on my forehead, lol.
helinamica6577 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That wasn't horrible, I found it VERY enjoyable, hehe.
wing fire 24 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
um, yeah... okay, yeah kinda, um, OOC, i mean L probably hasn't EVER had a relationship soooo but um, good work? (coming from a LxLight fan that likes womanly figures better being one herself) *.*
dyingwillbullet chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
this gave me a lady boner.
NightyAl18 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I loved reading this :D great story :)