Reviews for Restart
SageQ anyalev.vampyahoo.com chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
You did really good, not making River OCish or anything, to where this could almost be canon. Also love how she kissed Marty, very River. She can't kiss The Doctor yet, so she kisses his cute companion instead. lol
The Original Marisa chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
I like Marty in this chapter. He's so brave! Nice to see him stepping up when the odds are against him.
Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
You're really, really good at this. The pacing of this build-up is perfect, giving us just enough each time, and you handle all the characters-canons and OCs-beautifully.

A lot of people-even filmmakers or published writers-can't understand how little kids actually act. So they write adults in kids' bodies, with slightly lower vocabularies. This sort of thing is especially noticeable to me, as I have ten younger siblings. You do not do this here. These kids are actual children. Thank you for that!
tinejensen chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Nice
JohnP87 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
that is truly amazing the robot is gone but now we know who made the sucker this Morton Robotics Company but river song leaving alive even though she is alive in the season 5 and 6 of the new doctor who and it is a good reference to the terminator also you are a good author on these stories keep up the fantastic work

Allons-y!
JohnP87 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
im nearing the end of the story it is fantastic on how this story is going really fantastic
JohnP87 chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
the plan is set in motion now i get to see what happens this story is amazing
JohnP87 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
wow it is good very good more suspense in every corner
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
WOW! Beautiful conclusion to this chapter, darling! I'm so stoked for the next adventure! Just...wow! Now I'm dying to see if the maker of teh 'bots is who I think it is!

*hugs*

Bookworm Gal chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
And now they're heading back home, to Hill Valley. But if Jennifer is currently outside of time, she wouldn't be in that future timeline (maybe...). Hmm... I guess it depends on a few things. Can't wait to see more.
Bookworm Gal chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
Good, he's rescued. And the robot is squashed. I can't wait for more.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
I (personally) am LOVING this episode! Keep up the Awesome, sweetie! I am thoroughly hooked!

*HUGS*

Bookworm Gal chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Countdowns are hard to handle in literature, but you did a fine job. Can't wait for more.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
By the time I started reading Rivery goodness was already in there, lol!

This is kicking ass! YES! I am so stoked for the next part!

*hugs*

JohnP87 chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
oh man sorry for the late review i had not internet in a hotel so i was unable to review but i will say it is getting more intense than ever and as the doctor says Alons-y!

Keep up the good work!