Reviews for Restart
SchnazzyCreations chapter 7 . 6/21/2020
That was wonderful! Marty getting crushed and having qualms about using the grenade afterwards was a really good elemebt. The whole loop made perfect sense. You're very skilled!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 6 . 6/21/2020
DOC WAS HERE OMG!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 5 . 6/21/2020
OH NO HES TRAPPED!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 4 . 6/21/2020
DAMN THAT HIT HARD! "No one's expendable." AHHHHHHHHH
SchnazzyCreations chapter 3 . 6/21/2020
I was not expecting the Doctor to do that and I can't wait to see where else this goes!
SchnazzyCreations chapter 2 . 6/21/2020
Oh my gosh moral dilema I love it
SchnazzyCreations chapter 1 . 6/21/2020
OH SHIT WHAT A TWIST!
Annienygma chapter 7 . 10/8/2015
I grew up in the 1980's and I'll be happy to help with idioms and stuff. Love this series, BTW.
SageQ anyalev.vampyahoo.com chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
You did really good, not making River OCish or anything, to where this could almost be canon. Also love how she kissed Marty, very River. She can't kiss The Doctor yet, so she kisses his cute companion instead. lol
The Original Marisa chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
I like Marty in this chapter. He's so brave! Nice to see him stepping up when the odds are against him.
Michelle the Editor chapter 7 . 8/5/2011
You're really, really good at this. The pacing of this build-up is perfect, giving us just enough each time, and you handle all the characters-canons and OCs-beautifully.

A lot of people-even filmmakers or published writers-can't understand how little kids actually act. So they write adults in kids' bodies, with slightly lower vocabularies. This sort of thing is especially noticeable to me, as I have ten younger siblings. You do not do this here. These kids are actual children. Thank you for that!
Catcop chapter 7 . 7/28/2011
Nice
JohnP87 chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
that is truly amazing the robot is gone but now we know who made the sucker this Morton Robotics Company but river song leaving alive even though she is alive in the season 5 and 6 of the new doctor who and it is a good reference to the terminator also you are a good author on these stories keep up the fantastic work

Allons-y!
JohnP87 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
im nearing the end of the story it is fantastic on how this story is going really fantastic
JohnP87 chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
the plan is set in motion now i get to see what happens this story is amazing