Reviews for silver fire, gold fire
Hestia11 chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Love it !
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I love Chasing Cars, and I adore this piece!
Queen Riza chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This is the first Teddy/Victorie I've ever read, and I loved it! I definitely want to read more of this pairng now...
Scarlet Natalia chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
This was really sweet:) and I love That song!
thelilacfield chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
MERLIN, YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD WRITER!

I've gone off TeddyVictoire recently but you've got me loving them again :)

And that last line is just so pretty!

Great job :D
coffee-stained lips chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I'm not normally a TeddyVictoire lover, but this fic is really, really good. I like the little Narnia thing in there - it was really neat to see, and I love how Vic is dreamy in this because most people just make her rude and bitchy, but not you. In this she's likeable and I love her other side.

Really awesome, sorry it took me so long to review!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I think I'm running out of adjectives to tell you how brilliant all of your stuff is. :) But oh gosh, Teddy in this - I really liked the way you wrote him here! And I actually quite liked how he called her Torie too, and the reference to Narnia/Dreamerverse... Nice job, Pearl!
centralperks chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
YAY! I love your TeddyVictoire so much! It's been to long, I think ;)

Okay, so this was so cute! I loved the idea of Victoire playing hide and seek and people not being able to find her. Teddy is so sweet and adorable, and I was like 'aww'! And he wanted to know what was wrong with her, and like GAH how cute is he?

(Really cute).

I really liked the idea of 'if dreaming is really worth it', it was super nice, and I don't know.. real, I guess? And how he comforts her when she was heartbroken it's like AW! It was just so shjdhgjd CUTE. The entire thing!

And the kiss- oh gosh, the KISS! Victoire is BOSS, yo. She knows what she wants! It was lovely!

I loved this so much , and I was so ready to read another one of your amyzing VicTed's, so yay for that! &hearts Great, great job!

~

Song: 5

Pairing: 2

Prompts: 2

Creativity/Grammar/Originality : 5

&hearts
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
This is just beautiful, Pearl.

I may not like this pairing, but I love the song and paired with the prettiness of your writing, I found myself charmed by both Teddy and Victoire.

One thing that really stuck me was how much I loved the thought of Narnia being too beautiful for Victoire; that she felt she couldn't allow herself to dream. And Teddy's reaction as adorable :)

'as day fades to night and stars stud the sky with silver and gold fire'

That is a gorgeous line, by the way
acyt chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Love it 3
Adura Osir chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Very well written with great descriptors. I like what'cha did with the characters. Most of all, it was very cute and warm, without being cliche or too fluffy. All in all, a great read _~

However, the towel prompt was just thrown in XD. Also, I didn't get much out of the small song exerts at the beginning and the end, it doesn't detract but it seems a little more distracting than anything else. Still, I really liked it _.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I loved this one. I didn't pay attention to the author's note or the lyrics at the beginning of the story, which I'm kind of glad about because when I read them at the end, my heart just melted. I absolutely love that song, it's one of my favourites, and you tied it in so incredibly well with this story. One of my favourites you've written, and since I've reviewed, I GET TO FAVOURITE IT! I'm quite excited! :) I can't wait for your next one-shots! :)
Forever Written in the Stars chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Completely adorable :)
lowi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Oh this was so so cute! Really beautifully written - I'm saying it again: I admire your style of writing so much!

Teddy was really cute also, great portayal of him, and of victoire!
fittedhatsandacaralarm chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Very interesting concept. Ever since I began reading HP, I have never read a fic where Victoire is the 'dreamer', persay. And I really, really like it. She's a complex character, and you portrayed her very well. My favorite lines would have to be the ones about Narnia and it being 'too beautiful' for her. (: Overall, a very well-written oneshot.