Reviews for If Morning Can't Wait
zali chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Wow! Please update this story! T.T

I really love this... Pleasepleasepleaseplease?
teamdelena1 chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
lol baul kills me! i love that kurt and dave are together now and yay for mr. schue and emma! finally lol cant wait for the next chappie!
JasonDragon64 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
Loved the chapter. Not certain which couple is going to make out heavier at this rate... Kurtofsky or Baul... LOL! Okay, did not mean that image to leave my head. Love the story, and can't wait for the next chapter.
cornflakesareglutenfree chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
yay! finally our boys are on the right track! great chapter! can't wait to see what pushes kurt over his last barrier and into dave. and how paul and burt play off the fact that they've turned into matchmaking old ladies. lol.
krynny chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
I love this story and just wanted to thank you for a new chappy on my b-day it just made me so happy. thanks for writing with such intensity you rock.

hugs and kisses

krynny
the pink post-it chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
I love jealous kurt and yay their together.
betweenlife chapter 8 . 8/11/2011
This is wonderful! I adore the story line and pacing completely! :)
krynny chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable so sweet too cute and fantastic. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Gothicthundr chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
*claps* I want more please?
knittycat99 chapter 8 . 7/25/2011
I love the slow burn, and glimpses of nerdy Dave, and Burt and Paul and their conspiracy to get the boys together.

Can't wait for more!
teamdelena1 chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
yay ur back! lol loved this! im so glad we got to see more of daves pov! cant wait for the next one!
JasonDragon64 chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Now *THIS* is the Dave Karofsky we want to see in Season 3! He's overcome his demons, he's finally figured out how to be a friend and wants to deserve Kurt's love instead of trying to force things, and best of all, he's reached the point that Kurt *can* accept him and love him back. Perfect!

Keep up the excellent work, HP, this story rocks!
awesomesocks07 chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
I LOVED this chapter! thanks for updating! I loved dave's pov in the dream. the best part was when kurt knew what he was dreaming about(; can't wait to see what happens next!:)
LisaLamb chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
This is quite fantastic...I read it in one sitting, still enjoyed the slow build. I'm excited to see what finally makes Kurt dive in head first.
nubianamy chapter 8 . 7/23/2011
Holy cow, do they have restraint. I would not have been able to tolerate that. ) I am impressed at Kurt's appreciation for Dave's dream. The sitting in the lap bit was awesome.

"We were, um, in a decidedly compromising situation." This line rocked!

You are great. )