Reviews for Sin To Be Alive
fireferret07 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Absolutely adorable plot! Tira x Siegfried rules!
Luna-the-Chosen-Angel chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
Wow... This is... Really INCREDS! It's got well done romance and pervy scenes are VERY well done. Are you going to be continuing this? I hope so.
GNXmike chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Like, AWESOME! B)

There's a dark theme present that was actually kinda cozy. The description of the castle being old, dark, and untouched (with the exception of the bedroom) along with the rhythmic flow of the storm, exalted the experience of the love scene, which I don't get enough of from other fics.

My one and only critique, the actual love scene reminded me a bit of Apologies with Chaos and Sephiroth.

Continue the fic though, I need to see what all else is in store...

GNXmike
GNXmike chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was really well done. I liked how you brought in the rain with their emotions, vs. in my story the rain complicated the situation. You wrote the story too where you felt as if you were experiencing this with them, like watching HDTV, only in fiction form _

It's funny how you described EXACTLY where Tira's hand slid onto Siegfried's chest, in parenthesis. That was creative I feel.

The story definitely has a way to go in development, I hope to see more chapters. First GOOD Soul Calibur fic I've read yet.

Letterip!