Reviews for Sentimental Heart
shehadastory chapter 12 . 11/12/2011
It took me way too long to finish this, god it was so fucking good and Eli being more like a normal teenage boy sex-wise was refreshing. You are so good at what you do.
RRsabi chapter 12 . 11/5/2011
awww:D this story is great :Di love the ending ;)
dixiegrl8605 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Oh Gosh! It's over :( *sighs*.I love how your stories...just suck me right in...I cheek almost everyday for an update or a new fic. Sentimental heart was very touching,I loved every minn of it.I love how Clare was still supportive of Eli through everything...including his theropy sessions and never Judged...thats the way it should be...even though they were 'broken up' it still seems as they were still a couple throughout the entire story and I was in love with that.

The dates Eli planned I was in "Awe".Keep up the good work.

Im still having Hope for Eclare to get back together, tho ppl EVERYWHERE are saying that Eli's Crazy I just wanna punch them in their throat,it p*sses me off I need to explain to them "he's not crazy...he has a mental problem..he's getting help for it" but did they understand me before Don't panic 2 aired? of course not. Sorry Im rambling on...looking forward to more amazing stories as always.
AnnaMarieE.D.-SaitoNatsubi chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
OMG! I can't believe there was a sequel and nobody told me! I loved your story and the fact that it reminded me how much i loved she and him.

And this first chapter: WHOA. When Eli said that, I was like "WHAT! WHAT! oh shit. Shit's about to go down!" But that was just the ghetto side of me. lol.

Anyways, I am happy that you wrote more with this story and I'm happy that I found it when it was done (even though I'm still upset that I didn't know) because now, I found what I'm going to do the whole day. Watch True Blood and read your fanfic. XP
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Awwwweeee :)
Aeterna013 chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
I loved this so much!

You always read in stories how this & that happened and then everythig worked out and then they loved happily ever after...

You actually took the time to write about the road to happily ever after , and I just loved it..

It was beautiful, and so amazing to read :)

EClare faith is hard right now , but they're still endgame, we just all need to stick through these rough times together.

Ps. The line

PS. If you fuck this up, she's never going to have sex with you.

Made me laugh so hard. I loved it.

D
TVIsMyDrug4 chapter 12 . 8/24/2011
Love it!
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
So sad its over :-( but I loved this story! I hope to see more eclare work from you3
fiftyshadesofdevingray chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Oh you posted a new chapter! I hadn't noticed, I was too busy scowling at my email over Pottermore.

Anyhoo, I liked Bianca and Owen in this chapter. Hmmm Idk lololol I wanted to say something slightly interesting but I can't think of anything so good job!
Julsgracie chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
positively beyond perfect. i loved the fact that this chapter delt with eli dealing with his struggles rather than focusing on how eclare had healed. this chapter really made me trust eli as well, and set up perfectly and convincingly the fact that he wouldnt abuse again in the future. really beyond perfect. i wish there could be more, and yet its the right place to end!
pauliebleekers chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Oh

My

God

This was the perfect ending.

I really liked how Owen and Bianca were the ones to help him, even though I was expecting Clare to magically show up in the hallway.

Clare telling off the nurse was awesome, she's so perfect.

Ugh, I hate Mr. Perino more than anything. I hope he's the one who gets shot at prom, hahaha. Eli should have just punched him or something.

I honestly thought Eli was going to take the pills and then you'd end it with him swallowing like ten, causing me to have a heart attack because I can't handle cliffhanger endings.

But then it said it hit something metal, and I was like, HIS LETTERS. And then I laughed at the "PS. If you fuck this up, she's never going to have sex with you." part.

And the ending, oh god. It was just him talking to Clare and I still teared up, I don't know why.

This story is perfection, and I can't wait for your next one.

Do you plan on writing another multi-chapter story? Or just one shots?

Either way, I'll be happy.

Okay, I think this is the longest review I've ever gave you, hahaha.
Ariel C. Rilmonn chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Aw a very good way to end a perfect story. I think you should try to convince floorplanhobo to keep writing! You and her are my favorite degrassi writers!
literarylolita chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
Such a perfect ending to a wonderful, AMAZING story.

"I grabbed onto the wall, praying to whatever make-believe deity would listen to keep me from having a panic attack." -This line, to me, was exactly the sort of thing Eli would be thinking. You really delved into his psyche in this fic and you did a damn good job of it. I'm so proud of you for writing this-I know it had to be emotionally draining.

I may or may not recently have read ITISYFT (tee hee), but this fit in SO well with it! The continuity was perfect.

Love that Owen and Bianca weren't asshats. Loved Eli's realistic angst.

Oh man, that nurse sucked so bad. I wanted to hit her. And Clare's tirade was priceless!

I can't believe this is over. Thanks for the shout out. :) Much love!

xoxoxoxoxo
Summersetlights chapter 12 . 8/23/2011
This was perfect.

No. It was beyond perfection.

This was so...wow.

Owen and Bianca. And the letter. It was all so real and so very...wow.

I can never find any adjectives to describe your stories.
Summersetlights chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Oh my.

Beginning to end of this chapter was so amazing.

Their little intimate moments and then the last sentence.

That killed me.