Reviews for The Breakers
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 33 . 9/28
Omg I absolutely loved this story! So amazing! I’m obsessed with it!
Okay...so hes mad her best friend is there? That she shouldnt have anyone else but him? Control issues
Im confused...here bella says she needs to get over Evan and her guilt...but. Few chapters ago she said she has tried to forget he existed the last 7 years
I hate that bella would fight with her best friend over a guy she just met, a friend that has been there for her for years. Its true she doesnt know him.
Another thing that bugged me...edward sucking on bella in front of her friends and family...what the hell? Not a respectable thing to to.
Man she is one dramatic lady...seems like she wants a lot of attention
cctwilight chapter 33 . 7/26
Loved the outtake! They have such a wonderful loving family and friends. Nice to see they had another boy, Max. I loved that no matter what, Edward remained Peyton's best friend.
cctwilight chapter 31 . 7/26
Sweet!
cctwilight chapter 30 . 7/26
This story was so good! I love that Edward and Bella found each other. They both needed a new start. Peyton was just perfect and someone Edward really needed in his life. Baby Sam made their lives even better!
cctwilight chapter 29 . 7/26
Edward did so good! Renee and Charlie love Edward so much and are good for him.
cctwilight chapter 28 . 7/25
Edward with the girls was priceless!
cctwilight chapter 27 . 7/25
Wonderful chapter!
Krista Marie chapter 1 . 7/22
Great story
cctwilight chapter 15 . 7/15
I feel a little bad for Emmett. I bet Edward was thrilled that Bella met him at the dock.
cctwilight chapter 14 . 7/15
Charlie and Renee are good parents and good people.
cctwilight chapter 9 . 7/12
Oh me, who could resist Edward! It's been awhile since I read this story. It's as good as I remembered!
7,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »