Reviews for The Breakers
thelightnina chapter 4 . 4/7
I know this was written forever ago, but as someone from maine, I feel the need to tell you that no one in maine calls them “tennis shoes”. It’s sneakers here.
Zveka chapter 33 . 2/13
Excellent story :)
BeckyQ chapter 16 . 2/4
I found this story again after several years and I forget how much I love it. Thank you so much for writing it!
Zveka chapter 1 . 1/27
oh! no!
MissWM chapter 33 . 9/16/2020
wonderful story. thanks for sharing :)
mtloves chapter 33 . 7/27/2020
Have been obsessively reading this story for a few days now and just finished! Thank you for writing such an interesting story! Loved it!
crackupmonkey chapter 33 . 5/18/2020
This was such a wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing it with us!
madelinecoffee chapter 30 . 9/24/2019
I adore this story. I love that Edward is an ex-con trying to start a new life, and that its in a fishing town. The fact that Peyton just like adopts Edward is perfect and wonderful and was a beautiful theme carried through the story. I love that they're all a family (all the characters) and just how well this story flows together. Thank you for sharing it because I most definitely enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2019
Six weeks of age is too young for a puppy to be spayed or neutered.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2019
It's "a gossiping old BIDDY," not BITTY.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2019
It's "...but at least THEY'RE talking," not "...but at least their talking."
Guest chapter 33 . 3/7/2019
Wow. I had never thought about an ex con and his or Her life after been in jail, now I have a new perspective. I loved this Edward, he was beautiful.

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
QueenGB chapter 29 . 2/2/2019
This story is all things good, sweet, warm, comforting and delicious. It will never grow tired. Thank you for leaving it up here. It’s such a constant joy to revisit it like an old and true friend.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 1/30/2019
I love your Edward’s...sigh. Yes and your Bella’s too. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 6 . 1/29/2019
This story is pure genius and lovely. I haven’t read in a while so I forgot how this chapter felt like a ‘Bella coaster’ ride. Phew...
7,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »