Reviews for The Breakers
jk chapter 9 . 7/24
Why in the FUCK would she be in trouble when rose and alice find out? Shes a grown ass woman.
I really hate how attached Edward is to bellas kid. It feel like your using that relationship to get us to like Edward...like, look hes such a great dad. I mean really have you EVER met a kid and just attached yourself to them like that? Its fucking weird! I know that theres nothing inappropriate about it but it almost feels like there is...the way he talks about the kid. I don't know, it just creeps me out. And I sure as fuck wouldn't let a grown ass man be best friends with my daughter. Hell no!
Orangeduck23 chapter 27 . 5/18
Okay but like what happened to the dog?
SLKerouac chapter 30 . 3/11
Loved he story. Edward lived through so much and lost himself. After all those years in prison he wanted to start over. He wanted somewhere no one knew him or what his life had been about. The perfect little town turned his life completely around. All with a little girl and then her mother. At times you need tissues and others made you laugh. Loved the writing. Thanks for writing!
Kelly457 chapter 10 . 1/10
I am adoring your Charlie! Adore your whole Saga really...but especially your Charlie!
Lanigra25 chapter 32 . 12/30/2016
This was just amazing. Long but I loved every chapter. This Edward and bella were incredible
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 29 . 12/9/2016
I loved it! The story was beautiful and the ending was perfect.
Thank you for sharing it. :)
Sara aka Nikki Black chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Awesome story.
Thank you for sharing it. :)
annaharding chapter 33 . 11/18/2016
I wasn't quite sure what the letter said, but I guess it was Evan's parents asking if they could get to know her. Personally, as a parent, I wouldn't have THAT respectful of my daughter's rights to read the letter on her own - I would have insisted I be there when she first read it (if I didn't pre-read it myself to make sure it was appropriate!) But Peyton is a smart mature girl - she'll make the right decision. (But I have no clue what it should be!)
annaharding chapter 30 . 11/18/2016
I had a great time this week reading this story - grabbing any break moments to read another chapter. Interestingly plotted out - great characters - wonderful story. Thanx for sharing!
Dusellie chapter 33 . 10/9/2016
Marathoned this entire fic for a couple days and it was just wonderful...heartwarming, heartbreaking, hot, and I can't go past a nod to the adorable little Peyton. You even made me tear up like a complete sap at times. So good. Thanks so much for sharing. I love E/B and how lucky for us fans we get to experience them in so many different incarnations through you awesome and generous fic writers such as yourself. Be well.
Debra doo chapter 4 . 9/12/2016
Ouch!
Debra doo chapter 3 . 9/12/2016
I learned to drive in a sky blue 70 Chevelle Malibu. Good times.
BurningAkira97 chapter 28 . 8/31/2016
Cute story
guest chapter 33 . 8/25/2016
So sad it's over thank you so much for writing this amazing story hope all is well xx
7,523 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »