Reviews for The Breakers
madelinecoffee chapter 30 . 9/24/2019
I adore this story. I love that Edward is an ex-con trying to start a new life, and that its in a fishing town. The fact that Peyton just like adopts Edward is perfect and wonderful and was a beautiful theme carried through the story. I love that they're all a family (all the characters) and just how well this story flows together. Thank you for sharing it because I most definitely enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2019
Six weeks of age is too young for a puppy to be spayed or neutered.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2019
It's "a gossiping old BIDDY," not BITTY.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2019
It's "...but at least THEY'RE talking," not "...but at least their talking."
Guest chapter 33 . 3/7/2019
Wow. I had never thought about an ex con and his or Her life after been in jail, now I have a new perspective. I loved this Edward, he was beautiful.

Thanks for your time
Regards
LQUEZ
QueenGB chapter 29 . 2/2/2019
This story is all things good, sweet, warm, comforting and delicious. It will never grow tired. Thank you for leaving it up here. It’s such a constant joy to revisit it like an old and true friend.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 1/30/2019
I love your Edward’s...sigh. Yes and your Bella’s too. ;-)
QueenGB chapter 6 . 1/29/2019
This story is pure genius and lovely. I haven’t read in a while so I forgot how this chapter felt like a ‘Bella coaster’ ride. Phew...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2018
peyton? god that name is overdone. Hate it.
EdwardLoverForever13 chapter 33 . 9/28/2018
Omg I absolutely loved this story! So amazing! I’m obsessed with it!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/4/2018
Okay...so hes mad her best friend is there? That she shouldnt have anyone else but him? Control issues
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2018
Im confused...here bella says she needs to get over Evan and her guilt...but. Few chapters ago she said she has tried to forget he existed the last 7 years
Guest chapter 11 . 8/4/2018
I hate that bella would fight with her best friend over a guy she just met, a friend that has been there for her for years. Its true she doesnt know him.
Another thing that bugged me...edward sucking on bella in front of her friends and family...what the hell? Not a respectable thing to to.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/3/2018
Man she is one dramatic lady...seems like she wants a lot of attention
cctwilight chapter 33 . 7/26/2018
Loved the outtake! They have such a wonderful loving family and friends. Nice to see they had another boy, Max. I loved that no matter what, Edward remained Peyton's best friend.
7,574 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »