Reviews for Why I am Alone
Larily Crepin chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
You my friend, have a gift for creating a happy ending in an world of horror and pain. You find a bright light that not many people can even imagine. Never change. 3
Redrosedragon18 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
great story! Light fluff and cuteness...though the ending left me a bit unfufilled...but regardless, that didn't really bug me too much :)
KagomeGirl021 chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
this is good but i would of liked to see a bit of an epilogue with yugi finally healed and living his life without fear. yea you kinda mentioned it at the end but it was bit abrupt and left a bit much to be desired. other then that i liked it.
ll Kairi ll chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
That was a good story And i am so glad his father went to jail. :o i did not like him in one bit! I hated him! .

Great job though!

And, just as an FYI, if your story is completed, then don't forget to change your story from 'In-Progress' to 'Complete'

But, great job! XD

ll Kairi ll chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ho... ly... shit

Lisa: Is that all you can say?

Uh huh

Lisa: ... nothing about the story?

*Crickets chirping*

Lisa: Okay, i guess i get to talk... Wow... i do NOT like Yugi's dad... and i thought my hikari's story was going to be bad... o.o

Lisa: But.. great job anyways. I can't believe you only have 2 reivew. You did such a great job one the first chapter! :o

... Wow... I can't believe that... it's so good though! One thing i'm mad about... even though Yami's at work, why couldn't he respond? :o

I'll be reading more!

DreamixAngel chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
It's about time Yugi's sorry excuse for a father got what he deserved. Yugi is finally free ! But please don't tell me it's over? I want to read more, please ! I want to know what the future now holds for Yugi and Yami, I really want to know!

Excellemt chapter, I couldn't have written it better myself, but I would've liked to have a chapter about the court case, but oh well.
DreamixAngel chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
Poor Yugi, he's always getting hurt. What did he do that was so bad that his father must punish him for it? I don't like that guy one bit!

Update soon !