Reviews for Proposition
Poop Benedict chapter 1 . 8/5
Okay this is great but I don't like what you did with these two.

Lee's main defining characteristic is his enthusiasm. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. The way he applies himself to situations is amazing and admirable and the best thing about him. Kishimoto himself agrees that he needs no character development as he is the most developed character there. Turning him back into how he used to be before meeting Guy is a huge step back for his character. He shouldn't have to change to get a girl. Not when it's such a good thing. You turned him from the Green Beast of Konoha to guy A on the street.

For Choji, fat is a necessary part of their jutsu. A change like that is a blow to his career and family. Also, slimming down to get a girl is a bad message. Kishimoto agrees, considering his ending.

But if you take this story as not serious, as I'm sure you did, then I guess it's fine. Though the slim down to get chicks message is a bit disappointing.
FellIntoHisArms chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Aww, that's so sweet,

Two guys helping each other X]
Son Goshen chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Hmm... this is a very interesting insight on the two characters. You did an excellent job in keeping them in character, and the image of Chobi muscle-bound made me laugh. Great one-shot!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I felt like trying some Akimichi fic, and this caught my eye. It's a little bit hasty and convenient, but it's also really cute. I like them both just the way they are, but there's nothing wrong with putting a bit more thought and effort into one's appearance. Add Shino to the group, and you'd have the trifecta of Rookies who unintentionally keep the girls at bay. ;)

Thank you for a charming story!
Kakarot Son chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ha! Quite interesting, little dabble there. Not much to say, but obviously well written, though the plot was quite thin in a few places (How the hell do I talk about a one-shot? I'm used to reviewing multi-chapter fics), but yeah pretty awesome.
theabominablesnowmansassfur chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
That was REALLY cute, love it!
pyr0technic chapter 1 . 6/19/2011