Reviews for Dibs
Lordheaven chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
excellent portrayal of both River and Sanctuary characters. Entertaining read.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Gallifreyans do not regenerate when seriously hurt. The stuff the Doctor's lived through without regenerating...Regeneration occurs when they're near death.
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
*squealing* This is the most amazing crossover I've ever read in my entire life and you *really* must do more!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I never really pictured Magnus in a femmy relationship...or any relationship to be honest, but her and River are hilarious and adorable in their interactions. River keeps hitting those buttons while Helen just rolls her eyes. And now that you mention it, they do kind of remind me of how Nikola and Helen interact...nicewly done.
Kallanit chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I don't suppose there's a chance there might be another installment to this story, is there? I know a Sanctuary/Doctor Who crossover will never happen on tv but I always enjoy your writing and I'd love to read more stories about them. Magnus is always so much the person in charge in all her personal and professional relationships but methinks that River Song would be more than a match for her and would definitely able to hold her own against her. I think River and Magnus would be fantastic together - they'd be utterly incorrigible and drive everyone nuts! This relationship can only get better.
seattlegracegirl chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Loved this so far! Please tell me you're going to continue it?
xNeariax chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Ohh, love. 3 Fantastic little story. Never read a crossover w/ those two (or three) before, but I could clearly get used to it. The last line made me giggle. Perfect ending. Any chance we'll get to actually read "the date"? 'cause that'd be most awesome. Or at least another DW/Sanctuary crossover from you? Pretty please?
Regency chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So, this is fantastic as hell. I'd never seen a crossover pairing of these two before and, I have to say, I didn't realize I wanted it until you gave it to me. It is perfect. The banter is wonderful and the flirtation is dead-on. I really enjoyed this story!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
LOVE THIS! Can't say I've enjoyed a story more recently :)Not very often is Helen the one left wondering.

And Kate cracks me up so it's extra fun.