Reviews for Enough is Enough
drpice chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
I just found out the author passed away last month.
It was posted in the Yahoo JAG group.
Guest chapter 92 . 11/18/2016
I don't remember if I thanked you for updating this story so I shall. I also noticed it has been awhile since you have updated one of your stories and wanted to let you know we are still out here waiting for you. Hope this encourages you.
Scifigrocerygal chapter 91 . 11/15/2016
- I have been asked to post the following. "His journey has reached its end. Trevor - aka byrhthelm - passed away from a heart attack while undergoing chemotherapy for Lung cancer on October 4, 2016. Unfortunately there will be no more stories and NO MORE updates."
Scifigrocerygal chapter 92 . 11/1/2016
It took me 22 hours, as best I can figure, over two days to get this far. I've neglected my housework, pulled an all-nighter, and this is the second night now and I couldn't stop until I got to the end! Of course, when I realized halfway through I have read and enjoyed many of your stories, I wondered how I had missed this one! I love JAG stories that put Harm in non-traditional pairings, and this is one of the best Harm/Singer stories I've ever read. But it's definitely an epic, and we haven't even made it to the wedding yet! Lol. Can't wait to see where it goes in the future.
Guest chapter 92 . 10/28/2016
Glad to see this story is still being updated. I have read it through about 5-6 times as I come back every now and then to see if there is a new chapter.

Please keep up the amazing work.
TootsLogan chapter 92 . 9/25/2016
Great update - really enjoying the growing intrigue around Loren's ONI case. Just hope it doesn't cause her and Harm too much strife! Looking forward to further developments in this story.
TnJAGAz chapter 92 . 9/20/2016
Well done, sir. :D Hope that Jason is an ally and not an enemy.
Saissa chapter 92 . 9/19/2016
Well, that was certainly interesting. I just hope Loren does not end up in deep water over this SWO or SEAL person who drowned. How the heck could a Seal die in sight of the shore? They are supposed to know how to swim - unless they were unconscious, tied up or given some drug to cause problems.

I also don't like the fact that Loren cannot talk this case over with Harm, due to classification clearances. Marriages do not work well, when couples or partners have to keep secrets.

The potential political interference doe not help either.

At some pont, I think Loren is going to have to transfer out of the ONI - especially when it is considered part of her duties to tell lies under oath!
Guest chapter 92 . 9/19/2016
Thanks AGAIN for updating one of your ongoing stories! It is nice to see someone that writes about characters I know with accuracy rather than a story full of author's notes giving excuses for not be accurate. Great to see you update and looking forward to the next update!
ad694 chapter 92 . 9/19/2016
A very detailed and interesting chapter. Very enjoyable, thanks.
bursalino chapter 92 . 9/19/2016
You've made my day - again I should say. Thanks a lot.
It seems we'll see Skates sometime in the future (Wedding Day?).
Best wishes.
Sarai chapter 92 . 9/19/2016
I like it.
soapcat3372 chapter 92 . 9/19/2016
Thanks for the update. This is by far my favorite of your stories. I love all of the detail and twists that you add to your stories.
TnJAGAz chapter 91 . 8/31/2016
Nicely done on the court 'antics' ;) I'm sure we'll see more of Lee vs. Rabb. Also good thinking about how Loren wanted to handle her 'burr'

Can't wait to see more. :D
Sarai chapter 91 . 8/30/2016