Reviews for Enough is Enough
TootsLogan chapter 92 . 9/25
Great update - really enjoying the growing intrigue around Loren's ONI case. Just hope it doesn't cause her and Harm too much strife! Looking forward to further developments in this story.
TnJAGAz chapter 92 . 9/20
Well done, sir. :D Hope that Jason is an ally and not an enemy.
Saissa chapter 92 . 9/19
Well, that was certainly interesting. I just hope Loren does not end up in deep water over this SWO or SEAL person who drowned. How the heck could a Seal die in sight of the shore? They are supposed to know how to swim - unless they were unconscious, tied up or given some drug to cause problems.

I also don't like the fact that Loren cannot talk this case over with Harm, due to classification clearances. Marriages do not work well, when couples or partners have to keep secrets.

The potential political interference doe not help either.

At some pont, I think Loren is going to have to transfer out of the ONI - especially when it is considered part of her duties to tell lies under oath!
Thanks AGAIN for updating one of your ongoing stories! It is nice to see someone that writes about characters I know with accuracy rather than a story full of author's notes giving excuses for not be accurate. Great to see you update and looking forward to the next update!
ad694 chapter 92 . 9/19
A very detailed and interesting chapter. Very enjoyable, thanks.
bursalino chapter 92 . 9/19
You've made my day - again I should say. Thanks a lot.
It seems we'll see Skates sometime in the future (Wedding Day?).
Best wishes.
Sarai chapter 92 . 9/19
I like it.
soapcat3372 chapter 92 . 9/19
Thanks for the update. This is by far my favorite of your stories. I love all of the detail and twists that you add to your stories.
TnJAGAz chapter 91 . 8/31
Nicely done on the court 'antics' ;) I'm sure we'll see more of Lee vs. Rabb. Also good thinking about how Loren wanted to handle her 'burr'

Can't wait to see more. :D
Sarai chapter 91 . 8/30
cute!
Great to see you updated another one of your ongoing stories! I am sure where you are going but just glad you updated this one. Looking forward to the next update of this of one of the other stories of yours that I am enjoying reading!
TootsLogan chapter 91 . 8/30
Lots of action and progress in this update. Trusting all goes well for Loren as she continues settling in at ONI. Is there more to these "Secret" docs than meets the eye? And sincerely trusting that Robert Lee gets his cumuppence before he damages Harm too much... Thanks again for a jolly good read
Saissa chapter 91 . 8/30
Good chapter. This Robert E Lee lawyer sounds like he might start causing some trouble for Harm.

June 12th? Isnt the wedding set for July 4 or something like that? That's barely 3 weeks away.

I don't see much in the way of preparations...
TnJAGAz chapter 90 . 8/11
Okay caught up on the story, sorry I didn't post before now. :P

Hope this guy doesn't turn into a problem - like the way the
initial infraction was handled. :)

Can't wait to see more :)
TnJAGAz chapter 90 . 8/8
I'm sure we'll hear more from the Redman - but what I'd really like to know is why
Redman's buddy did it in the first place :)

Good chapter - love seeing the daily routine in the office. :)