Reviews for Enough is Enough
Guest chapter 91 . 8/30/2016
Great to see you updated another one of your ongoing stories! I am sure where you are going but just glad you updated this one. Looking forward to the next update of this of one of the other stories of yours that I am enjoying reading!
TootsLogan chapter 91 . 8/30/2016
Lots of action and progress in this update. Trusting all goes well for Loren as she continues settling in at ONI. Is there more to these "Secret" docs than meets the eye? And sincerely trusting that Robert Lee gets his cumuppence before he damages Harm too much... Thanks again for a jolly good read
Saissa chapter 91 . 8/30/2016
Good chapter. This Robert E Lee lawyer sounds like he might start causing some trouble for Harm.

June 12th? Isnt the wedding set for July 4 or something like that? That's barely 3 weeks away.

I don't see much in the way of preparations...
TnJAGAz chapter 90 . 8/11/2016
Okay caught up on the story, sorry I didn't post before now. :P

Hope this guy doesn't turn into a problem - like the way the
initial infraction was handled. :)

Can't wait to see more :)
TnJAGAz chapter 90 . 8/8/2016
I'm sure we'll hear more from the Redman - but what I'd really like to know is why
Redman's buddy did it in the first place :)

Good chapter - love seeing the daily routine in the office. :)
Guest chapter 90 . 8/7/2016
Once again THANKS for updating one of your stories! I like this story from the beginning and hope you keep writing. I will be anxious to the next time you update this or one of your other open stories!
Steamboat chapter 90 . 8/7/2016
Very nice! So happy to see you writing again! Thank you for sharing!
Saissa chapter 90 . 8/7/2016
Good to see you back at the Keyboard Trevor!

I hope you are managing with your health.

Stay Positive - that's the only way to beat the chemo!
Sarai chapter 90 . 8/7/2016
awesome
soapcat3372 chapter 90 . 8/7/2016
Thanks for the update. I love this story. I am glad that Redman was put in his place. Unfortunately, it may just mean he will. be more discreet next time he comes after Loren.
TootsLogan chapter 90 . 8/7/2016
Delighted to have an update on this one, too. Looking forward to learning more about the Redman scumbag's vendetta against Loren and how it all pans out...and whether Harm can keep himself out of it! Great update, thank you.
PBLLady chapter 89 . 4/11/2016
Love this story and can't wait for an update. I realize you have a few stories you are working on and I have read them all. Your storytelling style is memorizing and I get so entangled in the story, I forget to review. Can't wait for the wedding and what happens in Harm and Loren's future. I'd like to see Mac come back and find happiness. Harriet needs to mind her own business. Please update soon!
Guest chapter 89 . 4/11/2016
Uh oh...has Loren just come to the same conclusion as Harriet?
Guest chapter 85 . 4/10/2016
I know you're a stickler for details, so I'm hoping you won't be too offended by my saying this: damage to government property is Article 108. Article 118 is the big one...*MURDER*! And I am curious to see how this meeting between Harm and Bruce goes.
PBLLady chapter 68 . 4/9/2016
I love all the names Loren comes up with for Harm! Who would think she could be so human and funny. Love this new Loren.
771 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »