|Reviews for Enough is Enough|
| ArmyDT42 chapter 72 . 1/6
A really great chapter. Nice to see you trying to right the wrongs against Carolyn Imes. Quite a good read too, with all the issues going back and forth at the hangar. That one is certainly about to blow up I think. I can't wait to see what you have next.
| DorothyOz chapter 72 . 1/6
I've finally up to date with this story!
I loved the last few chapters.
I'm glad to see a little more of Mattie's family and learn how Grace aviation came to be where Harm had his plane. I like that we're seeing the family together with their problems and I'm curious to see how are you going to deal with it.
I'm also really happy to see that you're going to do something about Imes issue with the bar, I hated how they took her out in the show. I like your idea of an administrative mistake and that Harm is going to help her.
And I think we haven't seen the last of the ONI yet... can't wait to see where you go with that one. Those 2 bodies in Harm/Loren's building have me worried about them... I think there's more than meet the eye there...
I also like how you keep including little details like the Victor/Meg thing, the rulings of the old cases, AJ's love life...
Great job. I'll keep catching up with your other stories, don't fear. :-)
| TnJAGAz chapter 72 . 12/31/2013
Nicely done - I like the way you are resolving the Imes investigation
| steamboat chapter 72 . 12/30/2013
Excellent chapter! I enjoyed the Caroline Imes character in the series, and I am pleased you are treating her much better!
| Guest chapter 72 . 12/27/2013
I like the way you are weaving in some good characters from other authors I like. I liike following the stories you have in progress. This is encouragement to keep going and keep us entertained. Thanks again for using your abilities in this manner.
| TootsLogan chapter 72 . 12/27/2013
Interesting and action-packed update. Thank you muchly :-) Lots of action out at Blacksburg in this one - Loren handled everything well, I was pleased to see. Although, perhaps she may mellow somewhat and accept Harm's assistance in her pre-flight walk-arounds with a bit of time? After all, he is the more experienced pilot and she could be a bit more gracious there - but that's Loren's spunk showing through I guess :-)
Interesting twist on the Carolyn Imes situation. I always found the slant the series gave this scenario to be a trifle hard to swallow, so definitely prefer the option you are presenting.
Looking forward to the next update.
| VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 72 . 12/25/2013
as he stamped down on the Indian's kick-start lever
* * * And several minutes of useless tries later (with thigh muscles screaming) the engine actually turned, yay! ;-P
the better half, we're headed south fer some sunshine
* * * Florida, huh? :D
there's more than enough trouble in life without going to look for more
* * * Xactly!
'Okay… if arguing won't do the trick…'
To his horror, Harm saw Loren's eyes flood and her lower lip begin to tremble
* * * Hahahaha.
They won't want to be sued for negligence so they'll just clam up tight
* * * But they have no qualms about torpedoing others to cover up for this negligence.
Lovely chapter! Now I see the significance of those links to Aerogirl's site... :D
| angelscatie chapter 72 . 12/24/2013
Great chapter. I can't wait to see what comes next. Leo up the great work
| jpstar57 chapter 72 . 12/24/2013
You forgot one other of Aerogirl's stories "Innocence Lost And Found" where Andie figured prominently. I also suspect that you've referenced "The JAG Archive" where most of Aerogirl's stories reside. Nice way to deal with Imes' Barr association problem. Could have used an update from Sue Mackenzie on Mac's status and how she took to the reunion before she went to the Guadalcanal. Look forward to the wedding.
| Saissa chapter 72 . 12/24/2013
Those stories you mention by Aerogirl were wonderful. I think I saved them on my hard drive - and I know they are still on her website.
Excellent chapter. Only this time you are not going to get rid of Imes, this time around you are going to save her. Good for you.
Loren was right too - about demanding that Harm get some airtime for himself. No flyer could possibly last for months without flying and I'm pretty sure its been quite some time since he last flew.
Excellent chapter as always.
| Jeneral2885 chapter 72 . 12/24/2013
| ArmyDT42 chapter 71 . 12/24/2013
Things are starting to get real busy for our intrepid duo. And the situation down at the hangar bears watching. I enjoyed the various back and forths with all the different characters in this chapter. Looking forward to the next update.
| ArmyDT42 chapter 70 . 12/23/2013
Ah the plot with the Admiral thickens. Excellent. I was wondering where the good moods came from. I am very interested to see where you go with the Kruger issue. Harm and Loren's arguments are definitely sound and its a problem faced in the military. Good show.
| TootsLogan chapter 71 . 12/12/2013
Great chapter. Lots happening down at Charlottesville. So Pop's finally going public about the sale of the hangar. i like Alison, she sounds honest and sensible as you'd expect given the way we know Mattie turned out. My heart goes out to Mattie, having to watch her own parents' dysfunctional relationship because of Tom's alcoholism.
pleased to see Loren back in the cockpit and putting the Stearman through its paces. Really good descriptions of the action - I could visualise it very clearly. Thank you.
| VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 71 . 12/12/2013
I finally got me enough saved to last me out my last few years
* * * Only at 81 years of age he is financially secure enough to go into retirement... That's sad. What is sadder is that the way things are looking my generation won't even live long enough to see retirement. :(
"Did you know that the CH-53 is proof that if you strap enough engines to it, anything will fly!"
* * * And the Hind is proof that rotary wing aircraft is the true genius and master of the sky! While also looking damn good. :D
"All of that's figured in to the monthly hangar rental!"
* * * Exactly.
"Mebbe, but if the rubes don't know that, then they can't complain, can they?"
* * * And when they do find out they're gonna go away.
"Because it's morally wrong!
* * * Johnson is an excellent representation of what's wrong with the world today and why exactly everything is going to hell. Greed, greed and even more greed.
"Oh, please, Tom… don't start again…"
* * * Can't say I watched Johnson parts enough to know whether he was jealous, but what I do know is that this Johnson needs a close acquaintance with someone's, anyone's, big fist to get some sense knocked into him. Repeatedly, if that's what it takes.
Shove that trolley this-aways, will ya?
* * * Amazing that as soon as he started getting technical his accent disappeared. ;-)
but being back on the Indian is invigorating too
* * * There are days I'm so exhausted I could drop after a day-long ride, but damn if it doesn't recharge me! There are even days everything below knees hurts so much I can't sleep, but I still get back on because my love for it far outweighs any discomfort. There is also the fact that the bike is better for my mental and emotional stability than anything else in the world. There's an old saying: "You'll never see a bike parked in the client parking for a therapist." :D It actually took just long enough to get rid of my cast and for my ankle to stop hurting and I was again on a bike after that first crash I had.
And almost got run down within 30 minutes (actually, not even that if you count out the time wasted for MOT and sorting the registration) by a f-cking rich snob idiot in an Audi who never bothered to turn off his goddamn indicator from the last crossroads! Another lesson learned: now I wait to see what the driver will do even if he has the blinkers on.
As much as he sometimes annoy me, I gotta side with Jeremy Clarkson on this one: the worst idiots on the road that I see are those in Audis. And the second place is tied by minivans and SUVs, after that BMWs tied with young "modern" women and after that boy racers in the cars their parents bought them.
So, a good lesson: if you see an Auto Union sign (on a usually black car), extend your safety distance to 3 times of what you usually have. And, if you're lucky and you're James Bond, get your onboard EMP weapon ready, lol.
Great update again!