Reviews for Adventures of Super SEAL
beetledriver7 chapter 15 . 6/5
A great series of stories! Such a treat to read!
Skimball4 chapter 15 . 4/16
Loved your superhero theme to the chapters! Very fun to read.
lazybum89 chapter 15 . 4/6
*laughs* Terrible pun at the end but nicely done! I enjoyed all these stories! :-)
lazybum89 chapter 14 . 4/6
*laughs* I enjoyed this story immensely! :-)
lazybum89 chapter 3 . 4/6
Nice!
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 4/6
I have no idea how you wrote this one without laughing - I couldn't read it without pausing due to my laughter. Nicer story! :-)
spycat chapter 15 . 1/31
I love every chapter. They're great and funny. Great writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Alright I kid you not, this is officially the best Hawaii 5 0 fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Your story had me laughing through the entire thing and your writing style is fantastic. I really am amazed at how easily your story flows from scene to scene. Please please please, update this story, Ive already favorite it and after this review I'm gonna follow it.
Sue chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
What a fun set of stories...made for a happy evening of reading and laughter! Thanks so much!
FicreaderT chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Another great installment of this story! You always come up with such great story lines...
Brumeier chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
Ah, I can just see Steve with a saber in his hand, manuvering artfully onstage. ::drools a little:: This was really good! I like how Danny used his mouth to distract Jessup while Steve literally swung into action. They're like a well-oiled machine. Locomotive, perhaps? LOL!
Mei2 chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Yikes! Another excellent update!
Mei2 chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
So good!
Rogue Tomato chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
Haha! This was great! :) Happy New Year!
moonjat54 chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
Thanks for the lovely Christmas present. Danny is quite the pun master. And you always manage to put a lot of action in a one shot. Sorry I am late in reviewing, life is so busy now that I haven't been able to sit down at the computer. Your stories are great motivation for my muse and I am working on a new idea. Thank you for the inspiration.