Reviews for Adventures of Super SEAL
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 15 . 6/26
Love these stories and Danny names for Steve.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 11 . 6/26
I guess they weren't thinking to much. Because I am sure Steve would of known how to hot wire the car. Unless Danny had house keys ect with the car key.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 2 . 6/26
its a bird its a plane no its just super SEAL
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 6/25
HA! He knocked out a suspect with food and wanted the same thing to eat.
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
I love this one! Just got into Hawaii Five-0, so I've been reading through all your stories. Got to this one, and had to say how awesome it is!
beetledriver7 chapter 15 . 6/5/2015
A great series of stories! Such a treat to read!
Skimball4 chapter 15 . 4/16/2015
Loved your superhero theme to the chapters! Very fun to read.
lazybum89 chapter 15 . 4/6/2015
*laughs* Terrible pun at the end but nicely done! I enjoyed all these stories! :-)
lazybum89 chapter 14 . 4/6/2015
*laughs* I enjoyed this story immensely! :-)
lazybum89 chapter 3 . 4/6/2015
Nice!
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I have no idea how you wrote this one without laughing - I couldn't read it without pausing due to my laughter. Nicer story! :-)
spycat chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
I love every chapter. They're great and funny. Great writing.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2013
Alright I kid you not, this is officially the best Hawaii 5 0 fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Your story had me laughing through the entire thing and your writing style is fantastic. I really am amazed at how easily your story flows from scene to scene. Please please please, update this story, Ive already favorite it and after this review I'm gonna follow it.
Sue chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
What a fun set of stories...made for a happy evening of reading and laughter! Thanks so much!
FicreaderT chapter 15 . 1/6/2013
Another great installment of this story! You always come up with such great story lines...