Reviews for BONDSTUCK: In The Dead Of Night
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
I'm at a loss as to why you don't have hundreds of reviews on this story. It's beautiful, fast-paced, and interesting. I wish you'd have written more or spaced this out, but I was so completely enthralled with your style that it doesn't even matter. Lovely.
LeonPianta chapter 6 . 10/24/2011
This way too epic for me to oxygen. This must be a TV show right now.

After seeing this, I'm a bit surprised at how the second one goes. It's definitely more your own, but I think you had as much fun writing this as I had reading it

And what the hell was everyone else thinking while Dave and Jade were blasting the absolute sh#t out of those trolls?

One more thing- I lost it at 'magic bl*wjobs" XD
LeonPianta chapter 5 . 10/24/2011
Ahahaahahaha YE2 you used my favorite Homestuck running joke in this chapter! (The 'blah blah blah oh wow blah blah blah' one) I find this chapter to be quite genius; I'm not sure why, it just is.

And off I go to the last one!
LeonPianta chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yes I'm sure you're tired of getting reviews from me while you're working on WTWAS, but I figured I should read the first one too. I admit I'm sad to see it's so short, but Dave's conversation with Feferi makes me :] so I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

And yes Dave, fell-a-ti-o fills no b*ckets.
Saffronica612 chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Absolutely brilliant story.

I must go and read more of your work!
Saffronica612 chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Well, I have to say, Vriska is my favorite character, and the way you portrayed her, you didn't disappoint! Absolutely brilliant.
Saffronica612 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
This is just absolutely brilliant. I love how you describe captchalouging in scientific terms. I love how you describe Vriska (who is probably my favorite character, ever.) The fight is awesome. This fic just makes me so happy! (As I am currently feeling Homestuck-deprived; I need to know what happens next!)

But really, again, I can see you did your research in 3D printing.

This story is engaging, well-worded, you've got great diction, and amazing tone/persona.

...and I'm starting to feel like this review is all over the place. Trying to put my thoughts together...

Just, pretty much, it's awesome! Keep writing!
Saffronica612 chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Jade with big guns. HA!

You seem to have either extensive knowledge or have done good research on the system of military. I love how you incorporate it into the story; makes it a lot more realistic.
Saffronica612 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Well, I am very glad that I've found this. Obviously, you've developed Jade a bit in here, so I take back my prior complaints. She seems a lot more similar to the 13 year old version, and I see how you might make that transition. Given how good the sequel to this is, I'm really looking forward to reading it!
sunsh1ne chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
Only three reviews? Bu-but this story deserves all of the reviews. All of them.

What a great AU, loved it , and especially loved the way you wrote all of the trolls. Vriskaaaa~

Simply extremely well-written and amazing. Good job!
TheBleachDoctor chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
This is great, if only you updated faster.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER.
TheBleachDoctor chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
This has so far got to be the best Homestuck AU I've read so far. Keep it up, and I want to see John and Rose later on!