Reviews for Problems
DetOliviaBenson chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I am so happy that someone else has seen this, when I was in middle school I was teased and picked on not only by the students but a teacher, she called me a stupid sped, because I have dyslexia and other learning disabilities that it makes it hard for me to read and write. I'm so glad that you can also see the other side that people who really have problems don't usually like talking about them. Thank you for a great story loved it keep up the work.
Freak-a-Deak chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This is so good! It makes me mad when people complain about stuff like that, it's like really, dude, you're not gonna die If you don't go to a party... There will be other parties (or whatever it may be!) P
bestgyrl chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Man, that was deep. I love the message
Rockport268 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Jeez. Those people are idiots. I hate them so much. Wow. "Oh my god, I'm going to die now because I can't go to a stupid party. I'm scarred for life. I'll grow up to be dysfunctional just because I didn't go to an end of the year party in 7th grade. It doesn't matter that there are kids starving in Africa who don't even know what a party is; my life is over." And then there's Mike. "My life is over because I can't get the latest gadget. It doesn't matter that 10, even 5 years ago, these things didn't even exist. My life will never be complete." Grrr. I hate people sometimes. I'd like to just send those two to Africa or something so they can see what other people have to deal with.

And as a side note, I found it very amusing that the one girl's name is Alison because that's my name, just spelled differently.

I also loved the parts about Carlos', Logan's, James', and Kendall's home lives. That was pretty cool. It never really occured to me that their lives could have been that...well, I don't want to say bad but you know what I mean.

Anyways, great story! I loved it! Can't wait for your next post (whatever it may be)!
LaurenNicole97 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I get exactly what you're saying. One kid was talking about autism in the worst way (my little brother is autistic) and I started crying and freaking out. I couldn't believe that people could actually be like that. I seriously hate that kid with a burning passion.

This one-shot was great! Thank you so much for putting it up) I hope this shows people to appreciate what they have. You never know when you'll lose it.

~LaurenNicole