Reviews for Take Me There
Patricia chapter 10 . 12/24/2012
This fanfic is beyond perfection. I just melt whenever I read this! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, start updating on this again. I've re-read it like four times already! It's amazing. It's the best Rane fic I have ever read.
mandywrites chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Oh my goodness, this is such a sweet story! I know it's been forever since you've updated it so you've probably just given up on it but please don't because it's really good and I love it!
DaniiRebel chapter 10 . 2/29/2012
What's fun is when you're in the middle of reading a chapter and someone asks you a question and you reply, only to look up and see a look of complete confusion on their face. Then you realized you just signed the answer to them, instead of vocalizing. I did this earlier today with my mom. I don't actually know too much ASL, but I know the alphabet and a couple other words.
Gleek90 chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
Sweet chapter. I really loved Reed at the end. Glad you decided to update!
JessicaHereAndNow chapter 10 . 2/28/2012
You have reduced me to nothing but a puddle of Rane shipping goo! I hope you're happy!
maddie lim chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I looooooooove this fanfic. I was just hoping that it isn't done yet. I mean you are going to continue it right? I sure hope so
CarlyLeeH chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
I'm the 100th review! woo! Oh my gosh! you are amazing at writing this story! and I actually learnt some sign language from it so thankyou! it has been amazing all the way through and all I can say is keep it going :D awesome story of awesomeness is awesome!

~CarlyLeeH
Blackie Shell Paws and Furface chapter 9 . 2/5/2012
I just read everything and WOAH- all I can say is PLEASE KEEP WRITING! _
JessicaHereAndNow chapter 9 . 1/18/2012
YOU BITCH! How could you do that to me? Blaine agrees to tell Shane and then you end it! UGH! LOL I hate you but I love you sooo much for writing this fic! FYI I mean bitch in the most loving way possible. ;)
Christina chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
Ohmygosh that was so amazing! XD I really love this story. I really really want to know what happened to Reed though...It will be explained more than just "someone cut him," right?
Adirose chapter 9 . 1/16/2012
AHHH WHY DID YOU END IT THERE? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

(Though I really think Reed should be the one telling all this to Shane!)

Seriously this fic is incredible! So many cute Ranebow moments and your portrayal of Reed and Shane is just so good!

Can't wait for more!(:
SnowAngel5683 chapter 9 . 1/14/2012
OMG WHY WOULD YOU END IT THERE! :O
Klainefame chapter 9 . 1/13/2012
Oh my Goodness! that was so cute but then sad. i can not wait to read the next chapter! we get to know what happened to Reed. (Fangirl moment, :)AHHHH)
li'miss sunshine chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
WE'RE FINALLY GOING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED TO REED!

Sorry. Fangirl moment.

Post soon!
D chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
gaaah cliff hanger! need more! haha )