Reviews for Welcome Home Jezebel Addams
The Earth Warder chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
please please continue
Twylaheart chapter 10 . 10/13/2012
Update
YunaNeko chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK!:D
psychovampirefreak chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
great update! :-)
Cat Archer chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
Well, I'm surprised. But I LOVED IT! Can't wait for the next chapter!
millymollymanda chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
love love it soooo much
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 9 . 6/21/2012
well I'm surprised. I thought for sure it would be peter I wasn't expecting it to be it .one the less.
Sakura Lisel chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
Um... aren't the Cullens OVEREACTING a bit over Jezebels threat of lighting Edward on fire? She was threatening him with a LIGHTER, not a FLAMETHROWER. I mean unless their vampire breed is HIGHLY flamable that their whole body will go up in flames from something as PUNY as a cigarette lighter before they can put the flame out in time, why is Edward whimpering like a little baby, and the other Cullens doing NOTHING to try and stop Jezebel (mainly something really easy like run up to Bella with their vampire speed and SNATCH AWAY the lighter from her hand before she used it on Edward) except cry and let Jezelbel threaten him with a puny lighter that wouldn't really do any real harm to him if they put the fire out in time. Its not like she had container of gasoline and threatening to dump it all on Edward and THEN light him and the gasoline on fire. *l*
YunaNeko chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Wonderful. Love It. Can't Wait For Next Chapter. UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK:D
sweetypie15 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
Wicked chapter loved it update super soon!
angel897 chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
liked it funny story to read
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! it a lot. cant wait to read more. keep up the good work. update soon please.
dragonrider1254 chapter 8 . 5/9/2012
Gaaa nooooo noootttt theee clifffhanger

please write anuther chaptersoon.
sweetypie15 chapter 8 . 5/5/2012
oooooooooooooooooo love it update soon teehee amazing chapter i look forward to reading more lol
I'mJustATrashCan chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
Oh my god I love this story sooo much right now sincce you gave sort of a discription of what her mate looks like I'm starting to think that its Jasper who is her mate please update soon and I really want to know who her mate is the suspence is killing me! :):)

~Cat