Reviews for A Ripple in Time
Miss Millie chapter 15 . 9/9/2013
Hello,
I'm sorry for not reviewing more I just had to keep reading until I finished it.
You can write more anytime. It is a great idea.
Lots of luck got to go check on more stories.
Miss Millie
Miss Millie chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Hello,
I like your story very much. I'm glad Ginny's in on things so soon. I am such a H&G fan.
Got to get back to reading.
Miss Millie
Aealket chapter 15 . 7/14/2011
Hi,

I do think you rushed the ending a bit, but it is done, and with most of Harry's ghost's put to rest.

Can you guess what my biggest complaint is? Of course you can, we have no closure for most of the other characters either (cough, Luna, cough).

Admittedly you ended early and they are all still kids, but still...

Alan
Clone Kai chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
"I am ashamed to say it Remus, but James and I thought it was you. You were always off trying to gain the trust of the werewolves who we all knew were faithful to Voldemort. Lily never lost her trust in you, and Balked at making Peter their secret keeper. I mean she really did not like the idea. She didn't talk to James and I for the week before we did the charm."

Thats not right at all, how come lily had absolutely no say in this. lily is not child and would have had major role in decision making. You just did that to make ur end meet. SHAME ON YOU!

if James and Lily did not agree then Dombledore would been secret keeper or Sirius. And if Lily did not agree with peter then James would never be able to do that. James could not tell Lily that 'i trust him, and i don't trust Lupin and i don't care what u think'.

He is her husband not her father.

So no i don't really see any logic here.

anyway i still hope u will reunite Lily and James in sequel
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
looking forward to it mr. ollie the old man.
hpnut1 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
You can say the about MO again as I'm a Letter Carrier and out in this crap all day! Great story!
minerdude chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
You did surprise me, I expected it to be Albus
MaeSilverpaws1 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Hmmm have to think on this be back in a minute... (insert Jeopardy theme song)...

Hmmmmmmm,the ending confused me a little... seemed a tad rushed... so ummmmm Snape of the other time line knew that they were going to meet to do the charm and he waited til it was done and "zapped everyone so they wouldn't remember? So wouldn't he have known all the info and Moldy Voldy wouldn't have needed Peter or not known where the Potters were while hiding?

I'd love to read a sequel. This was actually my fav of all your stories so far. :0)

Have fun with the family!

love ya

Mae
Luiz4200 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
This chapter made me afraid the original timeline's Dumbledore intentionally kept hidden that Sirius wasn't the Secret-Keeper.
jeremiah123 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Ah very good. I hate you for having tickets already :p hope you have a good visit with your brother.
Penny is wise chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Awesome ending.
StormyFireDragon chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
this is it? this is how you end the story? hmm well it was interesting to say the least
flight.of.the.phoenix.86 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
good story!

yah u need a break but a month is a long time!

wish u all the best!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
Hmm interesting. Nice job, really enjoyed this story. Message me if you decide to do a sequel please! :D
wizmage chapter 15 . 7/12/2011
I like the story. I look forward to the next story you write.