Reviews for Dean Winchester is an Awesome Big Brother
He is awesome indeed!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
This. Was. Too. Cute.
Sam chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Spectacular! This was exactly what I needed to read today to get my mind off being ill, thank you
JensenAcklesfanforever chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Dean broke the big brother mold when god made him and like any younger sibling im jelous that dean is not my big brother damn sam is lucky :D
John Doe chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Great story. Kinda reminds me of a friend I have, he's like a big brother to me, he's always there for me even when my family isn't, and treats me like his little brother, he's always looking out for me. Awesome story, once again.
YourxMuse chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is so sweet, I love it (:
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
That was totally sweet. I wish my brother was like that. I'm pretty sure he'd let me starve.
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Its adorable! I absolutely love this fic!
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Dean is such a good brother he takes very good care of Sammy. Very good oneshot it was sweet & cute.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
*sighs happily* I absolutely love the weechester fics where Dean is saying Sammy is his responsibility, no one elses.. now.. if someone will just write one where Sammy is a baby and Dean has to tend to him.. life would be perfect
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Awwwwww! I loved this. You just know Dean did stuff like this to take care of his Sammy when they were young. I love your writing and I love your stories. You write Sam and Dean so well. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this with us. It was sad and heartwarming at the same time. Can't wait to read what you write next! *hugs*
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Wonderful story...Good job :)
AlwaysTardy chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I loved it! Sweet but bittersweet at the same time! thank you!