Reviews for Conditioned Response
hujwernoo chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
'in fact, he had the vague notion that this is what mothers were supposed to do for their children.'

You made me want to hug someone with that sentence. Preferably my mother. Just...awwwww.

I like your style, my friend.
JD2747 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
great story! Hope you write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
wonderful!
Acrylate chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love how Peter always protecting Neal. Peter is very gentle and kind.
alli1 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
I liked this story very much. Your descriptions of the cold made me shiver in sympathy-I've never understood how some people do those polar bear plunges. I can't imagine anything worse! I'm so glad Peter was able to rescue Neal, and the mental picture of the two of them recovering on the couch was cute too.
Jaz22 chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Nice story!
BlueDiamondStar chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awww so cute. Had something pretty similar looking floating through my mind when had that NYC guide from library.
This idea of Neal drowning and Peter saving him is just plainly too cute (but I won't throw it away because there're few alikes out there).
Anyway, liked very much, no, loved, this one:)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
Love this!
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
great story!
last1stnding chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
Very well done. Peter would never even hesitate to go in after Neal - or Diana or Jones for that matter. I also loved the practical touch of June sending over food and some help for Elizabeth. And the bored Dynamic Duo at the end is priceless.
Nyxelestia chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Love it! Especially everyone "outgunning" a bored Peter and Neal at the end. :D
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Delightful story
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
not bad, not the kind of stuff I usually read, but not bad ;)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Hey I Totally Agree With You! Neal Should Have A Real Collar! Maybe One With A Bell*Wink Wink* X3

"With all due respect, sir, you look like frozen shit," Murphy informed him. "And I don't want your wife mad at me." ~ Yeah I Wouldn't Want El Mad At Me Either. She Can Be More Terrifying Than Keller Is Some Ways

Poor Neal, Having A Panic Attack. I've Never Had One But I've Seen People Have Them, So I Kinda Know How Bad It Sucks. & El Is Really Like Neal's Surrogate Mother, Huh? Lucky Peter. :)

Good Story. X3