Reviews for Kakashi Hinata chapters
agustine chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
hi,why you take so long for next chapter?
Guest chapter 8 . 11/11/2012
i hope you can update soonn for next chapter,please don't take so long,i really loved this story very much
Lucyole chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
more please your story is awesome, exciting and sweet i like the feelings
they are developing in that time tsunade is just so cool and nice to hinata
i want to kill hiashi for his wrondoings but hey i am happy that he kicked
her out so that kakashi can take her in and falling for her YAY.
and she becomes 5 super cool teachers or 6 with gai. please please please
write the next chapter as fas as you can *gives you delicious cookies so that
they may bring you more fantastic ideas*
Death by Me chapter 8 . 9/22/2012
It's great, When are you going to finish it? _
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2012
hinata was 20 and kakshi 30, common! that's enough to make some serious thing
Guest chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
why hinata look so weak in this story? she just like had cinderella syndrom,always need somebody to help her in everything? and kakashi was so out of character,common! his former students sometimes call him old pervert,cos the book and he just a man,but in this story he was so look a like a monk! give it something a bite in their character,is this rate M right? be brave
Guest chapter 8 . 8/30/2012
i hope you will update soon for the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
will you write the lemon scene? i hope you will make it,this is M for the rate right? not because i'm a pervert (may be just a little),i'm just curious how it could be happen between them,hinata is so innocent and kakashi was so sweet, i can't imagine how that could be happen,who will start the first move?
ecy chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
that's novel is icha icha paradaise or come come paradaise,but it's ok, i'm still love this story,see you in the next chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 8/27/2012
so sorry for you at first,but you miss some spelling in this chapter,it's ok i'm still understand what do you mean,if you don't mind i want to comment about hinata's in character,in this story she was 20 right? but why she didn't have any character for a woman at 20, because for a young woman 20 year old is the age for them to start their live in personality,passion,love,even sex,hinata just a normally young woman right, why in this story i figure her just like teenage at 16,she's got so hard time in her live,supposedly that's matter made her more strong and mature,but still what ever happen i'm still love your story and i hope for the next chapter soon,keep writing ok! thumbs up for you
blackirishawk chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
Hmm I wonder what the dream was about!
agustine chapter 8 . 8/26/2012
nothing too much to said, i love it,but yes it little much ooc for kakashi he was so sweet in this story,well in konoha he is a young white fang of konoha,but this is your story and you rules,i hope you will update soon,and btw i thought in the first time in this story when hinata get injured,tsunade told her,hinata not be able again as kunoichi but why suddenly,she is begin to train become a jounin,not as medic nin like tsunade's first choice after she got the injured?
Aki666 chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
This is one on my top 5 favorite KakashiXHinata piaring stories! XD

Keep up the awesome story!

Now a few words that is my motto.

I don't expect you to update right away. I know you have a life out side of your computer and you have an Actually Life that you most live. I'm not nor will I ever be one of those people that will ask you to update right away. Even if you don't finish this story I'll still read it over and over until you take it down.

So with that said have a happy and awesome life and I hope you live it to the fulliest! Ja Ne!