Reviews for Power of the Zodiac
Guest chapter 29 . 6/24/2014
There are 12 zodiac signs
little miss saigon chapter 29 . 6/5/2013
I really love this story! Please continue this, but if you are done with it, be sure to change it to 'complete'.
sabrina-luna-potter chapter 29 . 11/27/2012
I love this story, you really need to continue it, it's amazing.
K.K.o.t.S.S chapter 29 . 5/28/2012
well that was awesome it was really good
MistWolf-Runner chapter 29 . 1/25/2012
Really interesting story! Gr8t! ;3
Emma chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Love it!
cc chapter 15 . 11/6/2011
love your story. could you like put up a character list on the new mages with their powers because i can't remember who is who. other than that i absolutley love your story.
RedRoseBlade chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
Awesome Chapter! I'd advise you to break up your paragraphs though.
Mistyx7 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Good, but emily wears her jewel on a bracelet, not a necklace.
Mistyx7 chapter 29 . 8/7/2011
I really like this story. It is my favourites list. can you please make a story where kara suddenly skips to level ten? It would be payback for when adiane teases Kara. can you please make a story like that? it would be an awsome story.
Feathersky chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I like it, it's really good. Keep it up!

***Feathersky***
Soozie Quixotic chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I don't normally like Avalon fics about OCs, but your writing is really good. If you skipped a line after each paragraph, it would be easier to read, but at least it's not all one giant paragraph lol. The canon characters are in-character (especially Kara's friends), though a few lines of dialogue seem a bit too formal. The new mages don't seem like clones of the canon mages (that's a huge pet peeve of mine XD), so I'm looking forward to what's next.

Holy crap, I just realized that you've already posted fifteen chapters! Guess I won't have to wait, then.