Reviews for To My Son on Father's Day
Jessica314 chapter 1 . 2/9
Aw, this was so sweet! I think becoming a grandfather was definitely the greatest surprise gift that Carlisle has ever received- despite its rocky start. And I agree that watching Edward become a father must have brought him so much joy, and probably made the two of them even closer. Nicely done :)
Idontreallyhave1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Reading that just warmed my heart :) I've always loved the relationship between Edward and his parents (well...), and always felt a bit sad thay SM didn't show the love between them more often. That's why I loved the scene between Carlisle and Edward in Breaking Dawn Part 2 when he thabks his dad. I think it was beautiful and absolutely necessary, and after seeing it, it seemed almost impossible that it hadn't been part of the book in the first place. ANYWAY! You write wonderfully! It was a really tender letter, and I think it suited... EVERYTHING just fine. Their personalities. The story of the saga. Their feelings. Everything. I loved it :) keep writting!
Kenzstuff17 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
*GIRLISH SQUEAL* AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ! Carlisle and Edward are cool, but my favorite characte shall forever last with Renesmee. :)
Lobisomem chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
It's really reat written, thank you so much!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
really sweet and cute story
Just Tazzy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
OMG.. so beautiful!
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This was lovely. Thanks!

Sally
k1942 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Isn't Carlisle just the best dad? I just love him and Esme ,too.
Teen Cullen chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Awwwww!
AlexandraCC chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was so sweeet ! Great story, really got Carlisles feelings and personality haha! Keep it up!
Serenity05 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
That was so sweet I cried.
Lorelei The Moon Child chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Awww. Thats sweet.
mommybrook chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
And yet another letter that touches my heart and makes me smile more than it probably should. How special for Carlisle to share that with his son. Great job, babe.
Hypnotized.By.Golden.Eyes chapter 1 . 6/19/2011