Reviews for Diablerie
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This . . . was super dark, especially after I've just seen Breaking Dawn Part Two for the second time. But this was FANTASTIC. Your writing is really good and just . . . the characterizations are so twisted, but still good. I kind of like how Ness makes sure that Rosalie didn't feel any pain at all. Rosalie was really the main person who championed for Ness to live while Bella was still pregnant, maybe even more so that Bella herself.

Alice and Jasper being gone raises a few questions; did Alice foresee what would happen? (The most likely thing, I believe.) If she had, you'd think she'd have warned the rest of the family, unless she saw Ness trying again later and getting Alice and Jazz the second time. Very interesting.

Again, this was fantastic! Great story.
CaitlinRFaith chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Read it twice, and I think Renesmee's behaviour is defensible. I hope she gets them all. (And it was _deliciously_ clever writing.)
Knackard chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Well, shit. This story is directly responsible for me taking up fanfic writing again after years of..."retirement." Thanks a lot. But really, I love twisted J/Ness stories. So much scope for horror and bad parenting! And you sure nailed the "horror" part in this one.
TheWallsWeBreakThrough chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I love this. It's so dark! I've never considered the possibility of a dark Renesmee, but it's absolutely delicious. And brilliantly written too :)
littledozziebug chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
teamjake216 chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ness is wicked i think i might have nightmare wow
Ella710 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
...Is it strange that I completely love Nessie in that?...

Feels strange...
Guns and Drums chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
So... I understand how writing this story could probably corrode the foundations of your soul. But if you ever choose to update/continue, I will review faithfully every single time. Promise.

I love this.
BlackImprint chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Someone on Twitter just mentioned that you had done a sequel (of sorts) to The Sound Of White and so I went looking for it, and here it is! I love this darker Nessie. Hope you continue with this series :)
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Wow. intense and amazing.
kirstyvega chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
SH*T YEAH! This is the stuff dreams are made of :) Excellent insight into the mind of someone who's bound to be no less than totally f*cked up. I mean, who the heck else would practice a kind of incestuous cannibalism but Renesmee? Christ, after her mother named her something like, said mother was pretty much bringing it upon herself, eh? As far as the whole imprint thing goes - poor old Jake only gives her whatever she wants, so I guess death & destruction it will be! And BTW – no idea about vampy synovial fluid but the horse stuff is pretty darn viscous so it’d be like drinking honey *gags* Hallucinogenic, addictive honey...
LastOne chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I can't really see Jacob standing idly by as Nessie takes out her entire family. Yeah imprint and all he's gonna love the shiz out of her (ugh...imprinting) but his wanting it to be quick kinda makes me feel queasy, like he's turning into the same kinda monster she is. I feel that, his being with Ness, imprinted or not, wouldn't make his love for Bella less enough to allow her destruction...or maybe I'm thinking to much. Getting off the whole, hidden feelings train, she's his family, which makes all the other vampires family, and I can't see him saying, "Alright, kill them if you must, my love, just make it quick."

However, it was strikingly lovely in it's darkness. The idea of sparkly vampire genocide kinda makes the vampire lover in me smile. Maybe when the fairies are gone, we can get back the ones that burn in the daylight. You know the REAL vamps.

Oh yeah, Alice and Jasper being MIA was quite interesting.
Zapphe chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
It's dark and refreshing. I like the change to the standard romance and I liked that it is twisted.
justanemptyspace chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Dark and deep. Wonderful peek into the mind of a truly disturbed girl.
evermine chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Holy crap!

That was soooo heavy. I honestly can't imagine your mindset while writing this. But damn - Ness is one messed up spawn.