Reviews for Spirited away: The continuing
kayjayy chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
I loved your story!AMAZING!
A-Typical-Otaku chapter 25 . 4/10/2013
nice story.. i read this in one day and this excited me! :3
Myst400 chapter 25 . 9/17/2012
Ha-ha! Love the twist at the end!
Elfable chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
A. Mazing.
Kung Fu Coffee chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
ooooh, things just got SPICY! Watch out, Chihiro!
InkWoven chapter 25 . 7/18/2012
Awww all done! This was a great story with a satisfying ending. Great job! I'm looking forward to more of your work in the future. Thank you, and keep it up!

Guest chapter 23 . 7/13/2012
please update soon
i really love your story so please update, i really want to know wat appens next...
iMyName chapter 23 . 7/7/2012
Please update
PERSON chapter 23 . 5/28/2012
Hey, I absolutely love your story but it needs more romance, I understand they're 10 but the more over the top it is the better
InkWoven chapter 23 . 5/27/2012
Yay! An update! :)

I'll be honest, I thought that Yuki and her master would turn out to be more villains bent on preventing Chihiro from returning to the human world (or Haku). I guess I'm glad they're not :) And I like the connection to Laura! Nice job.

Update soon!

InkWoven chapter 22 . 1/30/2012
Awwww... This is so sad... But still lovely, as usual. A little short, though, so you better update soon! :) (but no pressure. Priorities!)

Haha Chihiro sounds so naive in this chapter, mostly about what she considers "dating" or not. I'm not sure if that is what you were aiming for, but that's what came across for me.

Update soon so we can be out of this hole of depression (and short chapters)! Great job! :)

Im.An.Angel.With.A.Shotgun chapter 21 . 1/5/2012
This was a very cute chapter! I cant wait to read more!
Gloxinia chapter 21 . 12/24/2011
So cute, great scene. ilove how she got the Mew Ichigo costume. Even though i don't like Ichigo, I thought it quite cute. I'm more of a Pudding Mint girl myself. It was a great chapter, and Haku's dream was adorable. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Gloxinia chapter 20 . 12/18/2011
I think this was a nice and simple chapter (simple in a good way.) Their friendship was great to see (or read...) and I htink you are doing a great ob with Yuki. I wonder who Yuki's boss is. Is it soemone working your Yubaba? Curious. Well I'll wait and see!
Gloxinia chapter 19 . 12/18/2011
I knew she wasn't dead, that would have killed Haku. I have a feeling that he would have been able to tell if she really died. They have a bond. Serebi is so cute, i really like her. Great chapter!