Reviews for Don't Fall in Love
Brievel chapter 12 . 12/24/2014
Very well done. ( Don't eat me, but I am really not so fond of Disney...this was one of their few movies I found bearable. I never saw any of the sequels - although I can fill in all the blanks from your story - the writing is very good, with an enjoyable, light-hearted yet slightly conflicted plot, most excellent. The only thing is the flow - it's a little jerky, but not terrible. ;)
sampea chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
great chapter! Very believable story!
Linda J chapter 10 . 5/7/2014
I absolutely love how you describe what Forte sees and feels as he faces near death.

Very nicely written.
Linda J chapter 2 . 5/5/2014
I'm amazed I haven't seen this on the list until now. I actually discovered this via, DeviantART! Saw the pictures relating to the fic and I must say they are spectacular, just as this story is turning out to be.

And yes, I agree there is more to Forte and meets the eye! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2013
Yay I love this! Thanks for writing it :D
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
Aww, looks like Belle and Adam have been busy... I have some pretty exciting news for myself, I recently watched "Beauty and the Beast: The Enchanted Christmas" on Disney Channel, and omigosh, the memories of that movie cascaded in my head! D It's been so many years, WOW!

As for the Hunchback of Notre Dame story, I'm rather busy with other things, so it might be a postponed thing for a while... *n_n; But have you ever seen "Soul Eater", by any chance? It's a really great anime, my very favorite actually! I think you should watch it. D
Baron's Girl chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
I liked it! XD I thought everyone was well in character.

I wasn't even past ch. 2 however, before the thought of shipping BellexForte crossed my mind! I was happy to hear you had planned on possibly making it happen. I'll be looking forward to it, if that day ever comes. :)
ColoredSky chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
I really liked your story. I watched this movie today (..which the more I think about it, the more I like it). There was just something about Forte..I'm glad I found a cool story with him living AND post-trasformation :)

I liked how in-character Belle and The Prince were, with Belle willing to give a secound chance (but I must say, I wished she would have put much more of a fight during the Leouf chapters..), and loved how The Prince still had some personality traits from when he was a beast (well they ARE the same person, but still). Oh and Fife! you wrote him so cute! haha!

It upsets me that Angelique died..well Babette too, but I like Angelique more :(

I don't know what else to say..I hope you write something with Forte again. Even if it's just a oneshot about him just spending time in the music room or something like that would be lovely :P
The Green Archer chapter 12 . 12/11/2011
I'm so glad that you decided to add in the epilogue. And it was so cute too! Antoine sounds like such a sweetheart; if I had a kid like that to teach piano to I'd probably feel a lot better about my job as a teacher, LOL. But what I also love about Antoine is the way he's brought Forte and Adam closer together. They are definitely on much friendlier terms now than they were in the beginning of the story, and it's nice to see how being a father has caused Adam to mature and appreciate life a little more, too. Again, great ending and I'm glad you've enjoyed my reviews because I certainly have enjoyed reading this fic :)

Have a Merry Christmas/Happy Holiday!

Archer
A-Little-Bit-Of-Awesomeness chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
I love this story! I think the characters are written perfectly! I am so happy there is a happy ending, i love it!
rodeoCLOWNgirl chapter 11 . 12/2/2011
Ah. Such a happy chapter! I felt so warm and fuzzy reading this! Thank you thank you thank you!
LillianRainsworth1906 chapter 11 . 11/27/2011

an epilogue would be nice. But it depends on you, if you have time
Rinkusu001 chapter 11 . 11/1/2011
I absolutely loved the description of the symphony; and Chip waking Forte up was cute(lol).

I think an epilogue would be nice, but it's your story, do what ya want with it. :)
The Green Archer chapter 11 . 10/30/2011
Great ending! I loved the way you described Forte's symphony, I know I would have loved to have heard it if I were there. I also liked how you ended the story at Christmastime since that's when the story began, very clever!

I can't think of epilogues for BATB without involving something with kids, but maybe you could have something in the future with Adam giving a wedding speech about Forte, or letting his children take organ lessons from him. Maybe Forte even finds his own love at one of the prince's balls, who knows? Whatever you come up with, I just want to let you know that this fic has been a pleasure to read and I'm both sad and happy to see it finished. If you ever end up writing more Forte fics here I will definitely be wanting to read them :)

'Til then,

Archer
Chocoholic-Wallflower chapter 11 . 10/28/2011
I personally think an epilogue should be in order. _ This just doesn't seem ready to end yet for some reason. I still can't get over Angelique and Babette getting killed though... But YAY for Christmas, I don't know if that's my favorite holiday or Halloween.

I also have to admit, I've been told I have long fingers perfect for piano playing. Only, I have no idea how to play piano, I don't know which keys are which, etc. Forte could teach me, but it'd probably be a very slow process.