Reviews for The Judgement Card
Daisyangel chapter 20 . 9/12/2012
Now i've come to the ened of the story. I am excited to start reading the newest story. It's been a busy two days of reading, but I've loved getting to know this family.
nebula2 chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
It's been so long since I read the start of this chapter I had to skim through it again so I wasn't lost. This chapter was very well done. A nice way to make the end scene from the show fit into your universe. It was a nice reconciliation for Dave and Rori. Loved the choices of the songs that she played for Carolyn and James and it was a fitting end for this story. Even though the ending snuck up on me quicker than I expected, this chapter definitely gives the story a finished feeling to it.

Thanks for another wonderful installment of the Dave/Rori saga.
hxchick chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
OMG, this was SUCH a good ending! I'm SO glad that Dave and Rori made up and that she reached out to him even though she hadn't been expecting him there. I'm sad this story is over, but I can't WAIT for the next one.
p95000 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
I'm glad everyone made up. I liked Rori playing at the cemetery.
Kimd33 chapter 20 . 7/24/2012
I hate that it is ending. It was a great story
hxchick chapter 19 . 6/23/2012
I didn't think it was farfetched at all, I thought it was great! Rori's feelings about Carolyn and what she was asking of Dave were realistic, as was the anger and frustration both she and Dave felt when talking to each other. Can't wait for the next chapter!
nebula2 chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
Lovely chapter! I think you handled a hard topic very maturely. I loved seeing Rori going to talk to Carolyn and her thought process through it. I think you captured how she would feel very well. And Carolyn's reaction was also very well written. I think you weaved your universe into Canon very well.

"just have to questions" - two (glad to see I'm not the only one that types the wrong 'to' in my stories).

I loved the little touch of Rori being Dave's wallpaper on his cell phone at the beginning. That was so cute and so touching an a very needed bit of lightness in an otherwise heavy chapter.

Looking forward to how you wrap this up. Keep up the awesome job!
Kimd33 chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
He should have told Rori. That and the episode with Morgan's family are the only two episodes that made me cry.
La'Rae and Ninjas Incorporated chapter 19 . 6/18/2012
Your Awesome... and totally forgiven.. lol :)
nebula2 chapter 18 . 4/14/2012
And we get to see Kaoru again - nice way of bringing him into the story. It makes sense that Rori would run to him seeing as they are good friends and he's removed from her immediate life in a way that the other's aren't. Love how you managed to sum up their conversation without having the conversation and repeating things the reader already knows. One question - if she's in New York - where is Kyle?

'"No," Kaoru said pushing his glassed' - glasses

Wow, wasn't expecting Kaoru to give up Julliard. Poor guy. Love that they're go out to a Broadway show together. Nice little section there.

And there is my answer of where Kyle is - thank-you!

That little moment between Rossi and Carolyn was great. I know we only see Carolyn briefly but I feel as though you picked up her character and wrote her very well. Loved the conversation they had.

There is a lot of ease dropping going on in the Rossi household...

' wrapping an arm out Rori' -around?

I loved the list making parallel. Nice to see the similarities between Dave and Rori despite how many years they didn't know about one another.

And poor Rori. Glad she had Kaoru there to hug her! Great job with working in the whole first wife storyline from the show!
Kimd33 chapter 18 . 4/12/2012
The ending of the episode made me cry.
Kimd33 chapter 17 . 4/12/2012
She is asking a lot of him.
Lost child of Gallifrey chapter 18 . 4/11/2012
Ohhh updates i got busy with school wasnt reading much tuen saw your updates love them.
p95000 chapter 18 . 4/9/2012
Liked Dave telling Carolyn about Rori and Kyle Liked tne end withRori talking to Kaoru about Dave and Carolyn wanted to committing suicide
nebula2 chapter 17 . 3/13/2012
So, the chapter started out kind of slow. Poor Rossi though, seems like moody Rori is back in town. Bet no one told him having a teenage daughter would be so rough. As for the sleeping habits - Rossi could so never had been my Dad, we'd be arguing all the time as I've always liked late nights.

Okay, so 'coffee pods'? I'm not a big coffee person, so I got to ask is this I typo or do you need to explain something to me? I'm betting on the latter.

The musical thing is a nice twist. Nice way to remind the readers about Karou - he's becoming the forgotten twin. And Kyle giving Dave parenting advice on Rori. I'm still kind of trying to figure out his and Dave's relationship - it's very unique. The line about calling Hotch or Morgan if he got stuck on the roof again was too funny! I laughed out loud. So glad I didn't get to read this at work as I would have gotten some looks.

Wonderful job at working Rori and Kyle into the scene where Dave and Carolyn are talking! I so couldn't see Dave sharing this with Rori but this is the perfect way for her to find out! I can't wait to see how you weave the rest of the Dave/Carolyn storyline into this story. You're awesome at that!

Keep up the good work! You're updates are always worth the wait!