Reviews for Moments
The Aura Within chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This was so awesome. I loved it. I really hope you make more one shots like this.
VineCore chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
A beautiful one-shot indeed. I hope you write more One-shots like these, cuz they're amazing
BabyGirl101 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
:3 Awww! How sweet and amazingly written! Made me feel all warm inside! I like the name Aika btw! Tres kawaii! Tres bien! The story was an absolute wonderland and a real luce fairy tale which everyone should be allowed to have! I especially enjoyed how u described the feelings of Ash being home! Made me feel all homey and warm! It makes me thankful to have a shelter over my head! As well as beig thankful for amazing writers like you to come along! It is pretty rare to find stories like this. U didn't need a plot in this, just the need to write! ;) awesomeeee
Mijumaruwott chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Ehhhh it was so bubbly and cool and thoughtful and all of that it, er, made me all happyish. Nice job! *thumbs up*
NinaNaniCC chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Tehe! Very cute and cingrats to you for doing this despite your overload of work! I hope people apprieciate the effort u put in! I find it hard to find stories with such emotion and pure thought and passion put into a story and when ever I see yours I always think 'Yes!' as it is always a garentee that it'll be good!
HikariXSatoshixShinji chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
:3 So so so so so so so kawaiiii! I could just squeeze Aika cheeks just from the way you described her an I'm completely falling in love with Pearlshipping all over again, there have been a lack of stories as touching a this one lately but I'm so happy that I came across this one! And such a nice one on Father's day as well! As one of the reviewers said, it is a shame barely anyone has reviewed it! Especially something as pefecr and unique as this, it reminded me a bit of a story in the ikarishipping section except they're both different at the same time but in a unique way!
PrimroseMay123 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
:3 PWEETTTYYYYYYYY! AWESOME! I love it :) I like everything about it, though you say there was no plot, I thought it didn't even need one and there was a deep message to it so it didn't even matter! 'Live life to the fullest' that's what it said to be and 'Live in every moment!' as your title assumes and your story victoriously states! :D YAY FOR PEARLSHIPPING! :D Lol! THINK HAPPY XD
ILuveDestinyChance chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I honestly can't believe this story hasn't gotten many reviews! I mean just look at it! It's so... FABULOUS! I really really loved it! I liked how you went through each special moment of Satoshi's life and the relaxing feelings of love and of course the pleasure of being loved and at home. Father's Day was a perfect day to upload this! I just wish people could see this! I hate it when great writers like you don't get credit that they honestly do deserve! I hope you get a few more :3

I liked how described every sense that a person can have, taste, sight, smell, hear, touch, and in addition, emotion. How beautiful is that? Not many people use it, they just go straight for it without feeling the magic like most writers do! This is in my top five of my fave stories by you (but Pressed Love Is Still up there)!

I also like how you didn't leave Hikari's name until the end, including Aika (love the meaning and the name btw! Good choice). It's always nice having that warm feeling inside, which obviously Satoshi loved very much. You expressed his love for his wife so well and his love for his daughter too. The way you conveyed different feelings was definitely unexpected as you described his tiredness, to his warmth, to his love, to him being frightened and also to him being caring to those around me. I also liked how you popped in Pikachu now and again, especially in the flash back when he was needed, most people forget about that part!

I also liked how you used your fonts well, using the tools provided on fanfiction is a good advantage for any writer and you emphasised everything with them that you needed to n the perfect places, like the sounds (e.g. CRASH! BEEP BEEP!) and also by highlighting key words. I could imagine you doing that trick later on but with a special message instead! :) And you seem to have a lot up your sleeve at the moment.

I want to thank you for giving up your time to write this story during the GCSEs you have to go through as well! Though you haven't updated Pressed Love for a long while it's nice to see that you are still thinking of your readers (but honestly don't! Wait until your holidays! GCSEs important).

Another thing I loved about the story was how you created a family moment that all kids would love! Just them and their parents! What could be more perfect? Especially when you have such loving ones like Hikari and Satoshi (which you have obviously and skillfully pointed out to the reader). BRILLIANT! :)
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Such a beautiful story! I love it soooooo much! Keep up the awesome work! I'll be watching out for more stories from you.