Reviews for Maelstrom of Snow
nice chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Very nice very nice like it! Lemon just short enough!
mulkey1993 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
I think that you should make this one shot into a story where they merry and have kids and you should make it into a complete story
The Manly Man chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is so good, I keep coming back to read it.
TogetherAtMidnight chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Loved it!
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Wow this oneshot was great you did an amazing job you should be proud of yourself
Leo de Cielo chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Nice! Wished you continued it or made a spin-off with it, like make Naruto a Zanpakuto spirit, his master could be just about anyone. Anyway, great one-shot.
sabery chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I have to say that i like very much .
Tron Lives chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Wish t wasn't a one shot
Jay-Jay12393 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Awesome ish mang.
Toby860 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
personally I think you should of took a little farther to a confrontation between the friends and naruto and sode no shirayuki. because it would be funny to see everybody's reaction to naruto paired with a zonpakto spirit.
Naruto6023 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So hey man...a great one-shot might I say...this pairing is extremely rare and thank you writing it, the lemon was great too with a quick dose of some action...so yeah, overall it was a nicely done ome-shot pal! _

N6023
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
pretty good, are you going to add lemons in your other stories as well? PLEASE.
Rickjames196 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
ohh booh dam reviewers not reviewing i mean cmon its their job D

i mean the foursome was awesome they shoulda reviewed more XD and the date was nice lulz wen the thungs attacked them i was lolin...omg ahahahaa rukia is a fangirl gross i love rukia but you gotta admit ichigo was pretty cool wen he saved her ass from the choppin awesome lemon they gunna have spirit babies D force unleashed for the win 3
Ryuk'sDeathNote chapter 1 . 6/30/2011