Reviews for Legacy
evans137 chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh, that was so incredibly sweet! Wonderful! I loved every bit of this story ! Just one question: What happened to the third owl? You mentioned 3 little chicks at first but in the epilogue there are only two...does Ron have the third?
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
I don't know how, but this made me cry. Seriously. The sound I made wasn't even human. Such a beautiful testament to friendship, both with pets and others.
Aya1229 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Remembering that Hedwig is dead always chokes me up, But this, this made me cry, it was just...so beautifully written. TT
NarutosBrat chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
While this was a nice story, I'm as deeply disturbed by the Hedwig/Pig pairing as I've always been about the Ron/Hermione pairing.
Technomad chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very cute story! And I loved Ron's reaction to finding out what Pig was up to. Ron isn't nearly as bad as some people in the fandom love to paint him.
forTheLoveOfHades chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
awww! love it
JannaKalderash chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
They are magical owls, anything is possible.

This was such a cute little one shot. I really liked it.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
That's so sweet Hedwig has kids
alix33 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Did Pig stand on a stepping stool to knock up Hedwig?
"It was then that Harry caught sight of the little glimmer of red hair that was woven into the nest of a tiny brown owl. "Pig? What are you doing here?" asked Harry as the tiny owl chirped his happiness at seeing his master's friend again. He flew over to Harry and pecked affectionately at the boy's ear. "Hey mate, good to see you, too," said Harry with a bit of an airy giggle, "So what's this then?" Pig puffed out his little chest with pride as three tiny heads popped up out of the nest. "Pig! You've got kids!" gasped Harry as he took in the sight of the three cute yellow eyed chicks. "Odd," thought Harry as he noticed that one of the chicks was white and the other two were brown. "Congratulations, Pig. I'm really happy for you!" exclaimed Harry genuinely pleased at Pig's good fortune. The little owl hooted proudly, every bit the loving father. "So where's the misses, then?" asked Harry in a teasing manner. At this question, Pig's head seemed to droop. "Uh….Harry," whispered Ron quietly as he flew up beside Harry…holding a very familiar white feather. "Ron…where did you get that?" asked Harry hoarsely as his mouth went dry with dread. His friend just cleared his throat and gently handed the feather off to Harry. Harry's eyes filled with tears as he held the feather with reverence. "Ron," said Harry sadly, "please tell me Hedwig didn't leave these little guys for me…" - AW!
BookWyrm666 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
A true legacy lives on as long as we remember and are remembered
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I always liked that idea! Can I meld into my What Happened After story? It's really good!
Kellsabelle chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This was so cute! seriously It honestly made my morning :D
Maine-snowflake chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
It's 3 in the morning and this made me cry. You did wonderful
Laetitia Lycaelon chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
this made me giggle and tear up a bit at the same time.
Dodobee chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was so cute and sweet i love this story