Reviews for Patching Things Up
pturner53 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Great story.
just4paws17 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
love it! extended scene! great job!
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
This was terrific - and I wish the writers of the show would have done something like this! I agree this season has been a little disappointing as far as romance goes. I know she's still married technically but there could still be a little kissing or SOMETHING! Last season there was so much sexual tension and it was great! Keep writing - it gives me hope for these two! :)
reen212000 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Yay! A little comfort for the hurt. I'm just about to post a tag for this ep too! LOL I liked the way you captured their oh-so-increasingly complicated relationship. They just can't stay away from each other.

Thanks for sharing!
Dani2606 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Just stumbled across this and really enjoyed it :). I actually really would have liked to see this happening on the show ;)!

Anyways, thanks for posting this - I think that this is an amazing pairing and there's not too many stories out there ...
TJ-TeeJay chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was all kinds of excellent, and I totally get why you felt you had to write this. I also went through season 1 in just a few days. Totally love the show.
teddy chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This is amazing, and the characterisation was great! Jim/Callie need more moments together, and way more fiction. I only discovered this show about two weeks ago too when I saw the promo for season 2. Love it. Hate the writers for no Jim/Callie awesomness :C
sprotsdevil86 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
really like this story. perfect ending to last weeks episode!