Reviews for You're Listening To
MissusMiaWallis chapter 12 . 8/18/2014
Omg this is brilliant! I love Meryl and Pop Wave they're awesome characters! The relationship between Meryl and Gavin makes me squeal everytime (I really want to see her confront Gavin about the drunk thing and to see how they both react to it!) and when I read about Marlow's party it made me think of Meryl bringing Gavin as a date, like to embarass her or something. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter!
Anon chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Please more! It's so good!
Pippa-Smitten chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
I have to admit I was a little dubious when I first started reading this but I really admire that Meryl has her own story to tell and that she is an actual character in her own right. I enjoyed it so much that I've just read this whole story in one and am really hoping you'll be picking it up again soon!
sophiashyaway chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
You should really pick this up again, it's amazing!
AzErTy007 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
interesting-very interesting indeed. I really like your Ocs and the way you brought them on Radio Rock. I'll be looking forward to your next chapter!
vanillalady56 chapter 11 . 4/3/2012
Yeyy! :D really good chapter :)
vanillalady56 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Really liked you story so far... Hope you update soon :)
caligirl538 chapter 10 . 2/19/2012
Really good story!
Mari chapter 10 . 12/13/2011
I really really really love this, please update soon!
Scaramouchemusic chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
cool chapter! though i didn't really get the scene with gavin and meryl (english is not my first language): was gavin doing this because of a bet?

rock on
crystalbluewolve chapter 10 . 10/15/2011
I love this chapter, and...well, basically the whole story! Please update soon! I really love how original Meryl is, and how you managed to squeeze so OCs in the story with out overwhelming it. Much kudos to you my dear~
Scaramouchemusic chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
yaaaaay update! thank you very much :D i really love it! especially that bob is a bit more in the spotlight!

gavin meryl

teehee :D
MaddHatter12 chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Yay! A long chapter!

I loved it! The continued battle of Gavin and Meryl :)

I absolutely love how this story is going. Good pacing, good characterization and everything!
SweetDreamBeautifulNightmare chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Im so glad you wrote this, theres so little Boat That Rocked fanfiction, and its my favourite film :D

I like the whole battle between Meryl and Gavin (Love Gavin!) i hope you have them get together - or be in a love triangle with Carl.

Keep up the fantastic work! x
MaddHatter12 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
HER?

I want to know who this "her" is!

My gosh woman, you've left us at a cliffhanger!

I loved it.