Reviews for Inevitable
Good story :) Continue?
a random fangirl chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
please write more! :D
Turtlemascot97 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Good
TheFandomEater chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
I love this, please, please continue it. dont make me beggeth of you
faithfull river chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
love it
ChibiAyane chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Are you going to continue this?
My Muse's Name Is Eden chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Very good! Only one thing, the Austin Powers movie that you mentioned is actually called "The Spy Who Shagged Me", but other than that I loved it! Especially the bit with the Judoon
Wolfxlover95 chapter 2 . 10/31/2011
Oh I love this story! And your right we dont have very many Ten/Jack Mpregs... can I Beta you? You do a very good job at writing, but there are a few mistakes and I would love to help you. The Judoon was a brilliant idea, update soon!
teddybowties chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
AWESOME!

rolls tongue back up. good wholesome family fun! snort.
teddybowties chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
ME? FLAME DOCTOR/JACK MPREG WITH THE DOC CARRYING? HELLLLLL NO.

I am the QUEEN of DOCTOR preg around here. (self-titled) o.o

It's like that old movie wiht the evil white bacteria and Michael Moriarty.

CAN'T GET ENOUGHHHHH- OF THE STUFF! And then it eats your brain and funnels out of your mouth in a rather nasty way, wanting very badly to eat the locals. awesome.

gonna add you to my mpreg comm. OHYEAH. god dam(n) how'd I MISS THIS?
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
The Doctor with mood swings is funny to imagine! You have to write those in! At least some! I am a huge Doctor Who fan, and same for MPreg, so this story is definitely going on my alert list!

Thanks for the awesome story,

TotalGleek1004
Page Nube Warrior chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
Strange . . . I LIKE IT!
toavoidconversation chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I've never read an MPREG before...it's... different, but by no means bad, so I'm gonna stick around...

Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
I haven't read Judgement of the Judoon yet but I like Rok Ma! And this baby is gonna be beautiful. I love how Jack is looking after the Doctor, insisting on marriage, the Doctor John Harkness bit... and the smack on his bottom was so cute.
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
When I saw Dengirl had reviewed this I decided to give it a shot. Glad I did! And as for your Mum, I'll happily read her work since we're probably closer in age. And I totally get the nappy rash bit being the anglophile that I am, you guys had me at the Beatles and I've loved all things Anglo since. I even know what an ASBO is, LOL! If I could I'd live there. I didn't see much of England, spent most of my time in Scotland and loved every minute. And I saw Rowan Atkinson at The Filling Station in Inverness. Sorry I'm babbling on like the Doctor but this fic just kind of kicked in some memories for me. Plus I wanted you to know I would never flame your Mum!