Reviews for Jack and Angelica
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2019
Please finish this!
LoveForever2322 chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
It's really good! Are you planning to write more anytime soon?
meghana chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
its super
SummerTimes chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
please continue soon:)
Jackelica127 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
Ahh I love this fanfiction! x) Please don't take long to update ok? ] Keep writing
Guest chapter 9 . 11/14/2011
I so can't wait for the next chapter...when is it coming?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
awesome!

AS LONG AS ITS ABOUT PIRATES(OC), I LOVE IT!

(i no ull find this comment on other ppls work, but this time, i mean it!)
pierulestheworld chapter 8 . 10/1/2011
Well I think the headless idea is awesome. XD Then again, i helped come up with it...

Anyways~ Nice story~ Though your name isnt very creative... XD

~Pie out~
KatchTheWave chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
you could write about what happened with wine, music and candlelight in La Martinique. ANd i dont think people can survive without heads... well, good luck, update soon!
shulesluvvah chapter 6 . 9/27/2011
I can just see Jack saying "thats what you get..." hahah I LOVE it! I can really see like everything going on! really good! keep on going! (: ~~angie
Sparrangelica64 chapter 7 . 9/27/2011
HAHA! I love this chapter! Poor Jack, knocked out of one of his most desired and sustainable (only to him probably .? xD) beverage. (; I hope Angelica takes care of Jack xD (rofl idk what she'll do to him but I bet it'll hurt...ouch) Thanks so much for this story and I hope you'll come up with the next chapter for this! Have a great week, mate! (;

Signed,

-Sparrangelica64

P.s Please update soon!
VKW chapter 6 . 9/25/2011
Great chapter. Can't wait for the next. I really likethis story and can't wait to find out the "truth".
VampirateCarrie chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Cool next
liine 95 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
i like it continuos soon please
McKenzie chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Awesome job on this chapter! I really liked how youve grown on their relationship start. Keep going! You've got a talent, use it!